Chapter 3

(3rd PoV)
"Natsu.." (Y/N) said as her eyes filled up with tears. She looked around and saw everyone else that went to Tenrou Island. She then looked at Natsu again and ran to him. (Y/N) engulfed Natsu into a tight hug, "You're back..!" Tears streamed down her face as Natsu embraced her.

"You've grown (Y/N)." He said to her. (Y/N) pulled back and grinned. She then turned around and faced everyone else. "Welcome back, everyone." (Y/N) and Romeo said in unison with a closed eyed grin.

(Your PoV)
"What's going? I go to the bathroom for one minute and you guys go crazy." I heard another familiar voice say. 'Gray!' Yeah" "What's going on?" 'Lucy and Erza!' "Hm?" 'Wendy!' I turned around and went through the crowd and towards the back of the guild, with Natsu following me. My eyes filled with tears again. 'Team Natsu..' "Gray!" I yelled as I ran to him and hugged him. Gray looked at me like I was crazy and looked around.

"Um.. Does anyone know who this girl is?" He asked. I tightened my grip as I chuckled. "You idiot! That's (Y/N)!" Natsu said. I felt Gray tense up as he looked down at me. "You're (Y/N)?!" He exclaimed. I stopped hugging him and took a step back as I put my hands on my hips. "Of course it's me, Snowman!" I said as I grinned. "It is you!" Gray exclaimed as he hugged me. I felt a dark and sad aura somewhere that felt familiar.

'Juvia! I'll hug her later.'

I pulled away from the hug and embraced Erza, Lucy and Wendy. "(Y/N)!" Lucy and Wendy exclaimed. I hugged them then stood in front of Erza with tears in my eyes again. "(Y/N).." She began to say. I hugged her, "Erza, I missed you so much.." Before they disappeared, Erza was like a big sister to me and I was like a little sister to her.

"I didn't get to see you grow up..!" Erza sobbed. "It's alright Erza.." I sat as I pulled away from the hug. Master Makarov then cleared his throat, "Let's party!" "Yeah!" We all yelled.

(3rd PoV)
"Yo (Y/N)!" Natsu yelled. No response. He looked around and couldn't see her. "Let me see if this still works after all these years." Natsu said. He cleared his throat and cupped his mouth. "(Y/N) can't even kill a fly!" He yelled. "Who the hell said that?!" (Y/N) yelled from somewhere. "Found her." Nastu said happily.

He went over to where he heard (Y/N) shout from. When (Y/N) saw Natsu, she ran towards him and picked him up by the collar of his shirt. "I said to never do that to me again!" She said annoyingly. Natsu raised his hands in surrender, "I'm sorry! I couldn't find you!". (Y/N) put him down and grinned, "At least you found me." Natsu then noticed something, "Hey! Your fangs got bigger!" (Y/N) nodded, "They got bigger when I turned 13." "Aw.. I wish I was here to see that." Natsu said sadly.

"We all wished that you and everyone else were here. After you guys disappeared, we stopped having parties.." (Y/N) said as she glanced around. "What else happened?" Natsu asked as they sat down at a table.

"Well after we found out that you guys disappeared, I made a promise to myself. That promise was that I would become the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail. I also promised that I would train everyone in the guild, since almost everyone left as they found out that you guys disappeared. And I did just that. I take on all of the jobs by-myself. I sometimes take Romeo with me." (Y/N) said to Natsu. Natsu nodded.

Just then Romeo came up to our table, "I heard my name. What are you guys doing talking about?" Natsu and I looked at Romeo. "I was just telling Natsu the promise I made to myself and to you guys when they disappeared." (Y/N) said. Romeo lit up as (Y/N) said that. "Natsu-nii! We're all stronger, thanks to (Y/N)-chan! She's even an S-Class wizard. Even though she couldn't go do an actual S-Class trial, my dad let her become an S-Class wizard." Romeo said excitedly.

Natsu looked at (Y/N) with wide eyes, "You're an S-Class wizard?! No way!" (Y/N) chuckled and nodded. "Oh, and she's really strong! She's really powerful in magic and in hand-to-hand combat. (Y/N)-chan can beat anyone!" Romeo said. "Really?" Natsu asked as he smirked.

(Your PoV)
"Really?" Natsu asked as he smirked. 'I know that type of smirk.' "Yeah. What about it?" I asked as I did the same smirk. Romeo also recognized our smirk, because I always do it when we go on jobs together. Romeo grinned, "Are you two going to fight?!". Natsu and I looked at each other straight in the eyes. We both nodded.

"Heck yeah!"