Chapter 4

The Jungle Tour went better than planned but then again every tour had hopes well passed a fan's imagination, the last successful show to be completed was New York's 'Governor Ball Music Festival'. The area was packed shoulder to should, flashes from cameras & phones went off every second from every corner of the arena. Drake and his crews stood backstage all in a huge circle, everyone's head was bowed as Drake lead his team into a prayer, a boisterous and excited "AMEN!" could be heard in unison by the team and Drake made his way to the stage. Thinking the crowd could get any louder was pretty impossible yet hearing the intro begin and the fog across the stage thicken, the second his voice cleared a roar rumbled from the thousands of fans in excitement. Their energy would never change, every song bend and fade added more yelling and crying out, hearing their favorite song would only make his energy level exceed its own limitations.

"NEW YORK I WANT TO LET YALL KNOW! I LOVE EVERY FUCKIN ONE OF YALL!"

Drake's hands went into the air, the crowd went into a frenzy, splashes of bright white lights began to flash on & off once again to get that lasting image of in their opinion the greatest night of their lives, that lasting physical image of The 6ix God in the flesh. The lights went low and Drake made his way backstage.

He got to his dressing room showered and made his way to a sitting area. It was full of friends and family. Fellow celebrities, rappers, actors, and singers, models, Mogul heads, CEO's, and business partners greeted him with handshakes, smiles, slaps on the back, models clung onto him, some of them were women he had flings with, some were women he was rumored to have had flings with. He made his way through the crowded room, spotting Oliver and Chubbs speaking to a women, her hair was bone straight and stopped about the middle of her lower back his mind immediately thought of Tae but the women he met had a head full of large, thick curls, her back to the rest of the room he frowned and looked up and down the back of the woman's body. A crisp black and white fitted #8 Brooklyn Nets jersey with the name "Williams" on the back, black skin-tight skinny jeans covered her shapely hips, thighs, and ass, a pair of Jordan's that made their first appearance that night from their box. She wore all gold jewelry, big gold hooped earring, a boyfriend style gold Rolex watch, multiple gold rings on her fingers. She held a double styrofoam cup in her left hand.

"You worked with The Game right?" Oliver looked up from taking a sip from his own white styrofoam cup.

"Yeah, how'd you know that?" She cocked her head to the side, frowning and smiling at the same time.

"I told him." Chubbs clarified.

Tae nodded. "Right, we're good friends so I did some work with him for like a year." She continued.

"Like a PA?" Oliver asked.

Tae scrunched her face tilting her head from side to side. "Kind of, yeah. He had one already... Dealt alot with his clothing." She said back, cautious on how much of her work she actually spilled on.

"But, you have experience as a PA?..."

"Yeah... Shit, I'm my own PA." She shrugged. Chubbs gave Oliver a knowing look smiling and shaking his head and placing his cup to his lips to cover his current expression, he knew what he was thinking, knowing all the questions were leading to something only because Oliver preferred to mind his own business and not ask anyone about anything they did. Tae noticed the behavior between Oliver and Chubbs, her left eyebrow went up, her eyes squinted even more than they already were.

"Do y'all know something that I don't know!?" She said sounding curious. Oliver put his free hand up waving it side to side and making a small chuckle.

"Oh no! It's nothing like that. It's just that I've been looking for a personal assistant for Drake and haven't had any luck, Game spoke pretty highly of you... In general." Oliver said as he then took another sit from his cup, she looked at Oliver then over to Chubbs, a heavy arm made itself comfortable around her shoulders and anything she was thinking was cut short by the random and unexpected action..

"The man of the hour" Oliver said embracing Drake with a personal handshake, Chubbs then joined his hand with Drakes as well greeting him next.

"Proud of you bro, do what you always do." Chubb's face was genuine with a smile and excitement for his brother. Drake nodded then turned his attention to Tae, finally seeing her face, her eyes were lined with a thin line of black eyeliner causing even more of a cat eye effect, her lashes were long, yet natural, her face was flawless from blemishes, and she wore the perfect shade of matte red lipstick that matched her skin tone.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Drake was looking down at her seeming to burn a hole in the side of her face.

"Amazing show, I more than enjoyed myself." Tae said looking back up at him, she didn't want to be the 1st to turn away, so she kept her stance and continued to look into his dark brown downward turned eyes.

"So then you're joining us tonight, right? Going out.' He asked her.

"Is that an invite?" She asked with a slight frown.

"Yes, a personal one from me." He replied back with a grin.

The two were still looking directly at each other neither one of them wanted to be the 1st to turn away. It amused Drake how much composure she held, most women held eye contact with him for no more than 3 seconds before they turned and started to smile uncontrollably or blushed to the point of covering their face. Space was starting to become uncomfortable as Oliver and Chubbs ware still awkwardly standing there watching these two eye fight. Oliver cleared his throat causing the two to look up at the same time.

"Soooo, we leaving or y'all going to continue to eye-flirt with one another." Oliver said with a serious face.