Chapter 113

After making sure Tae got on her flight safely Drake sat court side at a Clippers vs Thunder game, next to his best friend and OVO crew member Mark.
His smile and enthusiasm for the game was the true attraction, it didn't always have to be a Raptors game to get him out of his seats. Honestly it just had to be a great game in general. It could honestly be any sports events and Drake was all for it.

He would fly out to New York the next day on Christmas Eve, keeping his promise to Tae that he would be with her on the holiday. She argued with him about spreading himself too thin, having to be here and there. The last thing she wanted him doing was over working himself while he was working on an album, and not just any album this was the album that had managed to top ever other Drake release, something that people and fans had been asking and waiting for since 2013.

Tae shook her head at the amount of power and attention Drake held. Once again this was a clear notion that he wasn't just a rapper but he was an entertainer. Standing on the platforms of a Jay-Z or a Beyoncé, or a Rihanna. After a while fans would eventually stop caring for your albums and move on to the next artist, but the likes of these entertainers their fans and even the public, people that weren't even fans were waiting on Views From The Six going on three years now, maybe even longer than that.

"Aubrey I told you it wasn't important. I told you it wouldn't be the end of the world if you couldn't come." Tae began fussing at Drake as she pulled her hair back into a messy bun and pushed up the sleeves of her shirt.

Drake watched her turn the kitchen sink faucet on washing her hands. "I am aware of what YOU told my, but what I'm telling you is I made a promise to you, and I'm going to hold out that promise."

"I'm just saying you're doing a lot, we're leaving straight for Miami tomorrow night..." She turned off the water and dried her hands then began snapping the ends of green beans off, then snapped them in half. Drake knew Tae could go for hours, he stood up from the stool and walked around the counter standing behind Tae, he slithered his arms under her's and wrapped his arms around her waist, laying his hands flat on her stomach, he pressed himself against her and leaned in kissing the side of her neck.

"It's Christmas Eve, La'Shauntae don't argue with me." She shivered at his deep raspy voice, his face being so close to her ear, he continued to up her shoulder, then up her neck then kiss along her ear, she rolled her eyes at how easy it was for him to get her to shut up.

Tae began pulling herself away from him. Drake's arms tensed up and held her from budging, gripping her tighter. "Fine." She finally said leaning into him in defeat. Drake began sliding his hand down further to the waist band of her jeans, toying with the button. He undid it and pulled her zipper down. "Aubrey." She said lifting her head and looking forward as if the was going to stop him. She felt him slide his hand further down the front of her jeans. "Aubrey!" He lightly pulled up on the front of her thong, Tae pushed her butt into him as she felt the fabric rub up against her clit. "AUBREY!"

"Mmmmm" he finally said as if he wasn't teasing and playing with her. His voice muffled from being in the crook of her neck. Tae closed her eyes as she felt his fingers began to play with her, she put the green bean down that she had been holding for going on five minutes and places her hands on the counter for support, as if Drake didn't have her wrapped up in his arms. "You're wet." He mumbled, which only caused her to drip even more.

He pulled her from the counter and led her to the bathroom at the end of the hall. As much as Tae protested, trying to stop him, she just couldn't. He closed the door and locked it, he stood behind her and pushed her forward her palms pressed flat on the bathroom counter, peeling her jeans down her legs, he slid his index finger under the string of her thong and pulled it the side exposing her. He lifted her shirt up running his hand down the arch her back had created at his touch, down her butt and took another feel in between her thighs. He smiled to himself as he noticed her on wetness began slowly running down the inside of her left thigh.

He ran the tip of himself up and down against her clit, she closed her eyes and let out a long moan. She gripped the side of the counter when she felt him push his way inside of her, then pulled himself all the way back out of her. "Auubbrey! Don't".

The last thing Tae wanted was to be teased anymore, she pushed her butt back into him. "Don't. What?"

"Don't... tease me... anymore!"

Drake smiled, looking at her through the mirror. He pushed himself back inside of her and began slowly stroking, he pushed her all the way down on the counter. "Take it down." He ordered her in a low growl, Tae knew exactly what he meant, she reached up and pulled the elastic tie from her hair, her curls sprang loose all over her head and feel down her back, he slid his fingers into her hair and gripped a handful of it at the root and pulled her head back then picked up the pace. Since Tae couldn't keep herself quiet Drake did it for her. Looking at her facially expression in the mirror as he pushed in and out of her, he pulled her up pressing his chest against her back.

He placed his large hand over her mouth and muffled her moaning, which now turned to screaming because he was pushing up inside of her due to them both standing up straight. His free hand then went to play with her clit while he continued his very deep stroking. As soon as he felt Tae's legs began to shake he pushed her back down on the bathroom counter he gripped her hips and picked up the pace in his stroking. The shaking came back in her thighs, Drake's head went back and he closed his eyes as he felt her walls clench up even tighter around him. Her moaning becoming eager as she began pushing herself into him faster, he released his hands from her hips and watched her throw herself into him wanting her orgasum, finally cuming all over him she stopped moving, he gripped her hips again and began stroking to prolong her orgasum, only to release himself inside of her.

CompanyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara