Chapter 47

Tae was tossed on the bed Drake's knee bent in between Tae's legs as he continued kissing her. Tae sucked on his bottom lip while his hands slide up her shirt pulling it up over her head. He pushed her all the way down on the bed planting kisses from her jawline down her throat to the center of her chest. He kissed every spot of bare skin he could. Her stomach, her rib cage, her hips, her pelvis. He bit at the waistband of her leggings, sliding his fingers inside it he slowly pulling them off. He kissed up her stomach pulling her right breast from her bra cup. He teased, sucked, and nibbled on her nipple. Then made his way to the left one giving it the same treatment.

Tae's body was covered in goosebumps, her body trembled as if cold air ran across it when she felt Drake softly bite the inside of her right thigh, he then kissed the outside of her vagina through her panties, then bit his way to the other thigh. He nibbled the insides of her thighs until he began to see the wet spot through her panties. He peeled them off revealing just how wet she was. Her legs convulsed as she felt his warm tongue lick its way to the center of her, the short tapered hairs on his beard tickled her thighs.

Drake locked both his arms around the top of her thighs to keep her from moving. Her stomach sunk in and her mouth eased open as she felt his tongue slide inside of her his index finger went onto her clit in tiny circles as hit tongue licked the inside of her. Tae's thighs went up as she tried to pull away from him but the grip he had on her thighs was too strong, as he sucked the orgasm out of her, toes pointed, and her legs began to shack, her hands went on the back of Drake's head as she moaned out. Drake slowly kissed up her hips, stomach, then her chest, he continued to take his time.

"One." He said, his deep voice right by her ear Tae lifted up kissing his lips, the fact that she was tasting herself on his lips only made him harder. He teased her with the tip of his head, running it up and down her clit, finally pushing himself into her. She gasped and pulled up away from him, he pulled her back down and held onto her keeping her in position, his strokes were long and slow as he got her back used to his thickness. Her nails dug into his back as she squeezed her thighs around his waist.

Drake stood straight up, still inside of her he grabbed both her legs and placed them on his shoulders, he then leaned into her pushing himself deeper. Tae cried out as his strokes turned into steady heavy thrusting "rub your clit." Tae did as she was told her hand slid in between their bodies as she played with herself. Tae felt the pressure of Drake's body as he leaned into her harder, his face went into the crook of her neck as soon as he felt her walls clench even tighter around him. Her legs began to shake, her moaning and breathing became heavy.

"I'm gonna cum!!! I'm gonna cum!!!" Her words ran out her mouth just as fast as her breathing. Drake reached up and lightly grabbed the bottom of her jaw applying small pressure he forced her head straight so she was looking at him he continued his thrusting until he heard his name being screamed. He watched her facially expressions, as he felt her become wetter. "Two."

Drake pulled himself from Tae and stood up, he looked at her body as small convulsions took over. Her hand between her thighs and her legs shut she held onto the feeling of the orgasm he gave her, her mouth wide open and her eyes shut. She rolled to her side. Drake reached down and continued rolling her to her stomach. "On your knees." Once again she did as she was told. Facedown her thick long hair over her head as it revealed the back of her neck, her back arched down and her ass popped up.

He stood there looking at her from the back, taking in the sight, he positioned himself behind her and pushed back in his head went back and his mouth eased open as the feeling of how warm, wet, and tight she was, his hands gripped her hips as he pulled her into him. His strokes were deep and hard this time. He reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled, his hand moved to the top of her ass. His thrusting became faster, her arms reached up grabbing a handful of sheets.

Drake looked down, the sight of the thickness of her ass shacking everything time he slid in and out began to take a toll on him, he felt himself giving in, his legs tensed, he immediately took his eyes off the beautiful sight and continued laying into Tae, he felt her began to try and pull away from, he released her hair and gripped her hips pulling her back in place. He leaned down by her ear. "The more you run the harder Ima go." His breath hit her neck and ear, he began licking her earlobe. His thrusting turned into three-stroke pumping. Every stroke was harder and deeper than the other one.

Pain ran through Tae's pelvic and lower abdomen but was then replaced by a feeling of ecstasy. The pain felt so good she couldn't help but scream his name. He felt her body tense back up as he felt her wetness come rushing out of her. He looked down in time for the show, he watched as it began to cover his whole dick. He couldn't hold himself any longer with the third stroke he released himself inside of her. He leaned into her and stopped his thrusting until no more came out. He then stood straight up pulling himself from Tae. "Three."