Chapter 103

Tae moaned in Drake's mouth, sucking on her tongue as his fingers played inside of her. She pushed against his chest causing him to stumble back and eventually falling to the bed, he raised up on his elbows taking in the sight of her. Standing in front of him in only her bra and panties, she positioned herself between his legs, kneeling on the bed with one knee, she pushed up his shirt revealing his abs, she smiled at the bulge in the front of his pants while she undid his belt and tugged at his jeans.

Drake bit his bottom lip watching her pull the length of his dick from his boxers, he fell flat on his back as soon as he felt her tongue run across the head then down the shaft of his dick. He slightly pumped his hips up and down thrusting himself further in her mouth. He tried to mask his grunting and moaning but it was no use, Tae had him all the way in her mouth. Drake gripped the back of her head and pulled his dick from her mouth.

"Come here." He demanded while pulling her up to him by the back of her head.

Tae positioned herself on top of him, pushing herself down, his thickness spreading her out, he gripped at her hips, the feeling of him inside of her sent her into bliss she began speeding up not being able to control her hunger for him. Drake squeezed his eyes shut, his fingernails digging in her hips.

"Slow down, fuck..... Slow down." Drake breathlessly begged trying to keep himself from cuming too soon.

"Noooo, I can't!" Tae spoke through her moaning, her head thrown back, still riding just as fast.

Drake let out a loud groan and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and trusted upwards into her, she fell forward on his chest and pushed against his broad shoulders, his face in between her cleavage as she bounced up and down on him. His trusting began to slow then came to a complete stop as he moved her off of him, and laid her on her back, he kissed up her stomach, to her chest, her neck, then finally sliding his tongue down her throat.

He grabbed both her legs and placed them on his shoulder's and leaned into her, the pressure of his weight and dick inside of her pressing against spots that she didn't even know was reachable leveled out to be an even exchange of pain and pleasure. His thrusting sped up and so did her moaning.

"I don't cum first, you do." He growled through his teeth in her ear as he went deeper.

Tae's body loosened as she gave up her body to him, her trying to control the situation was cute to Drake, she controlled many things, but when it came to the bedroom, Drake's ego (his dick) was something she couldn't compete with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day before the store opening, staff worked to fill the shelves and racks. Tae fumbled through boxes of clothes making sure they were the right shipment.

"I gotta give it up to Oliver and you, this shit is dope." Nate stood with his arms folded across his chest looking around the store as if he hadn't spent the morning in it already.

Tae looked up from looking in the box, she stood up to her normal height and threw her arm over his shoulder. "It's more of Oliver's work, but I had a few minor touches here and there."

Nate gave a Tae a frown. "Minor touches?" He lifted one eyebrow. "As much as you micro manage!? ha, right, minor touches."

"I do not micro manage!" Tae cocked her head at him.

"Right, cuz even after you left Supreme I was still scared to move the store around." Nate shot her a stale face.

Tae frowned as she looked into space taking in his words of her controlling ways. "Anyway..... I won't be in the store THAT much."