Chapter 19

Drake sat on his balcony looking into space trying to figure out how to process the information that he was just reading about. There were photos of Tae and other women and all of the photos were linked to trashy media sites like TMZ, The Shade Room, and Media Takeout. These were sites he too made several appearances on due to his own bad decision making with women that didn't necessarily match his status, these were sites he didn't want nor like being on and he was almost certain neither did Tae, she didn't come off as a fame-seeking type of woman, she didn't care for the attention it brought, being on sites that made money off of spreading lies of celebrities to the public, feeding them pointless information, finding the best photos that looked like the worse situation to use against celebrities. These were the sites that Groupies, Strippers, and attention-seeking women and men sent in stories of celebrities that they fucked for a juicy read of the day, sending in photos of rappers they'd slept with while their girlfriends were back at home waiting for them to return from the tour. Tae was too good for these sites, she was too concerned about her image, her brand, her business. She was too professional. Surely it was not her doing on these sites he understood once you're famous there is no going back to a regular life no matter how fare you fall off. Drake's thoughts were cut into by a familiar voice coming up behind him.

"So, this is where you're hiding papi?" The female voice was too lustful to be Tae's, a seductive hint to it, she bent down at the waist and leaned into the side of Drake's ear from behind, her arms slid down his broad shoulders as she licked the outside of his ear. Drake leaned forward out of her grasp to face her, annoyed that she managed to get into his house and make her way into his space.

"How'd you get up here? Pass the security?" Drake frowned as he spoke softly but demanded an answer.

"I have my ways... you know that." She smirked. "Plus, I missed you. I haven't talked to you or seen you all day. You throw a party and don't bother with anyone." The women replied back with humor but Drake was in no mood for games, his mind was wrapped up in Tae.

Her dark brown skin illuminated against the porch light, even though the sun had officially called it quits for the day you could tell some kind of tanning oil covered her skin making it glow upon any kind of reflection, her bright yellow barely there bikini was far too tempting for any man and on a normal day, when he wasn't so caught up in his thoughts Drake would have given into her large breast that spilled from the top and the curves that formed her hips, ass, and thighs that he spent many nights before in between when calling upon, she made it her job to show off her perfect body that she worked for and casually displayed on social media. She was apart of a select few he quietly flew out when he'd go on vacation, having a harem of women for his picking while reaping the benefits of a long year of successfully charting in every aspect of entertainment, she was a guilty pleasure for him and they both knew it. Drake stood up to walk her to the door but he was stopped as she pressed herself against him.

"Carmen I don't have time for this right now. Not tonight." Drake said pushing against her, she lightly grabbed the side of his cheek noticing the stressed expression on his face. "Stop!" He said pushing against her hand.

"He Aubrey, we just got the clearance fo...... " Tae pushed the door open but was still looking at her phone reading the email she just got, Drake and Carmen both stopped and looked at Tae who was now looking up at the both of them, the look on her face was a bit unreadable, a bit hurt at the site of actually seeing him being touched by other women, in the presence of another woman but she kept her composure.

"Uh, I'm sorry, I'll let you know later." Tae said as she began to turn but was stopped by Drake's demanding "No" it struck her with annoyance as if he was bothered