Chapter 63

Drake placed his hand on the back of Melissa's head pushing the length of his dick further down her throat. It was going on 10 o'clock west coast time and somehow Chubbs managed to pull Drake from the studio for what turned into game night as the Toronto Blue Jays baseball game played on the large living room screen, Chubbs ended up getting half the house drunk, due to bets he was making. Once enough dark liquor coursed through Drake's system he began to wonder.

Melissa was definitely Drake's type, her waist was tiny and her ass was beyond big enough to hold onto, he knew Melissa was friends with Draya, but didn't think more into it. He and her had never had anything big, she gave him oral sex every now and then before he and Tae were an item but that was it. That's what she was good for and good at.

Melissa kept Drake's dick in her throat as spit fell from her mouth, he thrusted himself in and out her mouth, grunts and groans surfaced every time Melissa did something right, every time she licked a certain spot. She grabbed his length with her hand and stroked as she sucked and licked the head of his dick. Drake's eyes closed as his hips tensed up, his jaw clenched at the sensation of him slowly reaching his orgasm.

She continued as she heard his grunting turning into deep moaning. He grabbed the back of her head once again and thrusted until he released himself into her mouth. Every muscle on Drake's body flexed as she continued sucking and licking even after he was done cumming.

"Aahh fuck... Ok stop stop stop stop, ughh shit." Drake pushed on Melissa's shoulders causing her to sit up straight on her knees.

"Swallow it, or spit it out." Drake said looking at her as he fixed his boxers and sweat pants. Melissa frowned at him as she continued to hold his cum in her mouth. "Swallow it. Or spit. It. Out." Drake repeated himself as he pointed to the toilet.

Melissa rose to her feet and slowly walked to the toilet, out of spite she spit his cum out into the white toilet bowl, Drake leaned over flushing it then grabbed the small glass that held his liquor. "Drink it, wash your mouth out." He said handing the glass to her.

"Oh my god, Aubrey I just spit it out damn, you watched me do it, what the fuck!" She hissed at him as she folded her arms rolling her eyes.

"First off, you don't call me Aubrey, and secondly, I hate repeating myself, don't make me ask you again." Drake calmly said back, his jaw clenched tighter as he spoke to her through his teeth. He shoved the dark liquor in her face. She grabbed the glass taking a gulp of it, her faced turned as the liquor hit her tastebuds, judging by her face Hennessy wasn't her choice of liquor. Ever. Once he saw Melissa swallow the liquor he placed the glass back on the bathroom counter.

"My security will walk you out." He said turning his back to her.

"WHAT! That's it. Are you serious!?" Melissa yelled back at him stepping closer and closing the gap between them. Drake turned around looking at her he studied her for a while, his face was not welcoming or amused in any way. He could tell she was beginning to feel uncomfortable with how long he was looking at her emotionless.

"What? You thought you was coming over to move in and get married? You sucked my dick, that's it. That's all it's ever been. I've never fucked you, I don't even know what your titties look like." Drake said as he stepped even closer to her, the liquor on his breath and the mixture of his cologne filled her nose. "You was expecting dinner and a movie?" Drake continued as he looked down at her waiting for her response.

"Fuck you, you really ain't shit, no wonder you can't get a stable fucking relationship, because you're a fucking asshole. I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Melissa hissed insinuating that Drake was just like his father. It was hard to make Drake anger or piss him off, he learned to not let things and people get to him. However, the one thing that would send him over the edge, the one button to push if you did want to make him anger was to compare him to his father.

"DON'T YOU EVER...... Get out." Drake yelled, but then spoke through clenched teeth once again. Melissa jumped back at how deep his voice got, his eyes went from a warm brown to a deep cold black.

"Listen, I'm sor......" Melissa spoke softly trying to wheel Drake back in, he softly touched his arm, but the damage was already done.

"DON'T.... Fucking. Touch. Me....." He said back he pointed to the door for her to leave, Melissa stood there for a moment feeling bad, then slowly turned around walking out the bathroom door and then out the bedroom.

Drake leaned against the counter. It wasn't that he hated his father, he just hated what his father did to his mother, the cheating on her, the leaving her to be a single mother, the constant lies. By Melissa saying the reason he couldn't keep a steady relationship with a woman was because he was like his father meant that he'd be treating the woman he loved the way his mother was treated and that was far from what he wanted.

He began to sober as he realized he just, in fact, did to Tae what his father use to do to his mother. Guilt struck Drake as he picked up the small clear glass and throwing it against the wall. The remanence of what was left of the Hennessy covered the white tile wall as it trailed down, a million tiny piece of glass covered the marble floor.

Drake walked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. His body went limp as he tossed himself on the California king-sized bed. His eyes closed as he pinched the brim of his nose. Drake laid like this until sleep took him.