Chapter 31

With the release of the joint mixtape, it was back to touring. Festival after Festival. City after city. DC, Alabama, Vegas, South Carolina, and it was something about constantly being on the move that had Drake's libido on a high. He was taking her in any and every place possible. Bathrooms, Dressing rooms, he'll all he needed was a good 30 minutes and that would hold him over until he found the right time to ravage her again.

Once again Drake did what Drake did. Put on one hell of a show, and the crowd did what they always did. Show him nothing but love. The screams continued pouring in well after Drake walked backstage, as he changed in his dressing room the arena was cleared out. Trash lined the floor, signs that fans had left behind, jeweler that had fallen off of people were all being swept up. Tae found refuge on the bottom of a set of white steps that led up to the stage. It wasn't that she didn't want to be around Drake. It was just that she was soar and it was beginning to show in the way she walked, and she didn't find it half as funny as Drake did.

"You hiding from me!?" A deep familiar voice rang through Tae's ears she was lost in replying to text messages an emails that she didn't realize he had been standing at a distance watching her.

"N...no!" A childish look graced her face as Drake raised a thick knowing eyebrow at her. "OK! Maybe I am... I'm fucking soar Aubrey... I'm starting to walk all funny nshit. This is not a good look! You gotta chill!" She replied with a whining tone of voice her bottom lip poked as he walked up to her and grabbed her wrists, she stood up as he pulled her into a hug his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Iigh iigh, I'm sorry I'll go easy on you." He said in between laughs she smiled looking up at him giving him an assured look. As they made their way outside the arena Drake grabbed Tae by the arm keeping her close to him, his hand went naturally on her lower back, even though barricades and security held back screaming fans Drake still never trusted it, he felt he was responsible for Tae, her safety and the last thing he needed was for her to get hurt or rushed.

Tae stepped into the black SUV with an annoyed expression her jaw clenched. As she pulled her iPad out her bag. She pulled up her email. Drake knew whenever she pulled the iPad out she was about to talk nothing but business. Sometimes Drake forgot that she was his personal assistant. Not that she sucked at her job, she was actually better at her job than anybody he'd ever dealt with, it was just that he had feelings for her on a personal level. He had feelings for her of that of a boyfriend even though he never asked her for that specific 'title' he just felt like she was his, he was kissing, cuddling, sleeping, fucking, making love to this women on a regular, she had managed to get a connection with his mother that no other women ever has. Drake's thoughts were interrupted by Tae's voice.

"Here's your copy of the Fader interview and magazine, they sent a digital copy of it, and you'll get your copy before it hits stands." She handed the iPad to Drake as she pulled up the October issue. He scrolled through the digital copy of the magazine as Tae continued to speak. "The clear for the Hotline Bling video is set, so you can probably drop that info for the fans later on." She finished as she continued scrolling through other emails in her blackberry.

"Do we know how it's doing on the charts?" He said as he continued to scroll through the digital pages of the Fader magazine on Tae's iPad. Tae was quiet for a moment, she pulled up her notepad where she currently had the stats for the single.

"#1 on Apple Music, you're currently battling between The Weeknd and Justin Bieber, #4 and climbing on Top 100, also #2 on Billboard right now." She said as she read off the list, Drake smiled as he filtered what Tae was saying. As the SUV pulled up to the airport strip. Drake held her iPad in his hands as he helped her out the car and on the steps and onto the private jet for the next city and show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the jet flew steadily through the air, Tae stood at the front of the jet as if she was a stewardess, she held up her hands getting the attention of the crew.

"FELLAS FELLAS!!! Listen up!" She waved her arms over her head as her blackberry screen was lit up. She dropped her arms as she looked at the phone screen. "I have JUST been notified of some amazing news....." She spoke until she was interrupted by a distant voice coming from the back of the jet. "YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" OB screamed out as looked with a serious face, chuckling ran throughout the jet as the others shook their heads. OB had always been known for his sarcasm and being the clown, he was always in a good mood and it always showed.

Tae's finger went in the air as she pointed at OB. "NO! And that's not funny!.....BUT. I have just been notified that Aubrey here has just become the 4th artist to have 100 Singles on Billboard Top 100, next to Elvis, Lil Wayne, and The Glee Cast. ALSO..... Drake Surpasses The Beatles On Billboard's "Hot 100" List Of Most Singles Entering The Chart!" The jet erupted with cheering. Drake's eyes widened as they lit up he hadn't fully filtered what she was saying but he knew he just made history. Tae's arms went back up trying to quiet the group of rowdy men.

"WAIT! WAIT! I'm not done!! Not only that but The Boy here has just came in at #3 under P. Diddy and Jay-Z and surpassing Dr. Dre for Forbes HipHop Cash Kings of 2015 racking in 39.5 Mill!" The group of men erupted for the 2nd time once Tae finished speaking, dap was given as Drake's back was being patted by his version close friends. Drake finally did it all his hard work was paying off, it was working as planned and he couldn't help but feel overwhelmed. He was placed under his mentors, business moguls like Jay-Z and P. Diddy this was that moment. This was the mark he was making in the industry. Not only was he stating that he was a problem when it came to music, but he was making a statement that he was a problem to be reckoned with on the business side as well.

As the men stood up in celebration, hoots and hollering bellowed throughout the jet, Drake made his way to Tae, he slid his arms around Tae's waist as he leaned his head down to kiss her. "Congratulations, Champagne Papi." She said in between the pecked kisses he was giving her.

"Does this mean I get to have my way with you later on when we land?" A devilish smile ran across Drake's face, His body pressed against hers. A smile formed on Tae's face as well, she pecked his lips a few more times before giving him his answer.

"I can bare through the soreness." She said winking at him.