Chapter 84

Drake bent at the knees picking Tae up and throwing her over his shoulder, it was the only to carry her in the house without her trying to pull his clothes off. She pulled at the bottom of his shirt trying to pull it up but it didn't go past his waist, out of frustration and defeat she cussed under her breath.

"I'm..... Gonna throw. Up." She said between hiccups. Her hair hanging past her face as the blood rushed to her head from being upside down.

"La'Shauntae Heckard! I swear if you fucking throw up while I'm carrying you." Drake growled back, speeding up his pace to get her in the house quicker.

"Don't cuss at.... Me.... It's a...... It's turning me on." Her hiccups continued to interrupt her drunken speech.

Drake rolled his eyes as he walked as fast as he could up the steps, he pushed open the doors of his master bedroom and tossed Tae in the center of the large bed. Her hair bounced all over her head and covered one side of her face. Her makeup was still flawlessly in place her light matte pink lipstick and beauty mark peeked out from her big curls, she raised up on her elbows giving Drake the most seductive look she could muster up.

Drake smiled and began to laugh a bit, considering how much liquor was in her system the look of lust was pretty damn good. She laid back down raising her arms above her head causing her shirt to raise up with them, she raise her left leg as high as she could in the air considering how tight her skirt was and pointed a heeled foot at Drake.

"Take my skirt off." She demanded, her hiccups had vanished and her speech slowly began to sound less spacey.

Drake leaned his head to the side with a raised eyebrow. His eyes scanned from her heels, down to her open legs, to the inside of her thighs. Drake licked his lips at her black thong that wasn't doing a very good job of covering her privates. He cleared his throat and looked at her for a few seconds before stepping closer to her, grabbing the back of her ankle and running his large soft hand down the length of her smooth leg he pushed her skirt up until it bunched up and his hand slid over it.

Drake bent down grabbing the waistband of her skirt and roughly pulled it from her hips, she lifted her ass and her skirt went falling to the floor.

"Take my shirt off." Another demand fell from her lips, her low tone of voice, eyes, and her heavy breathing was filled with lust.

Drake smiled at her demands, but didn't say anything, he simply did as he was told. He grabbed ahold of Tae's hand and pulled her into a sitting position, he pulled the material from her body up over her arms and head tossing it to the floor. Tae laid back down with her arms above her head, her legs bent at the knee as her heel caught the edge of the bedsheet.

Her legs spread, and her thong barely covering her lips. She rolled over on her knees, face down ass up, her hair pulled above her head showing her whole back, keeping her legs shoulder length apart she gave him the perfect view of his favorite body part. Drake adjusted himself in his jeans but he could only do so much, he was growing hard by the minute and every time she twerked and bounced her ass up and down it only made it more uncomfortable.

Drake quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans releasing the very long and large bulge from his pants, he pulled the shirt over his back tossing it to the floor, and stepped closer to Tae, he placed a hand on her right ass cheek, caressing it as she continued to twerk. He reached up and unhooked her bra.

He could only hold on so long, before pulling Tae's thong to the side, Drake pulled himself from his boxers and let them fall to the floor, she arched her back once she felt the length of him rubbing up and down her clit.