Chapter 115

"You're a distraction." Drake leaned in whispering in Tae's ear, as he held her hand walking to the elevator to leave the hotel. His crew surrounding them as they too walked with their girlfriends and wives.

"I assume in a good way." She asked giving him a devilish look.

Drake licked his lips and lightly smiled, looking down at her butt. "An amazing way."

Drake held onto Tae's waist, she looked up at him in concern."you ok?" She touched the side of his arm, he was holding onto her as if he was walking her through of excited fans, gripping onto her. He swallowed hard and shook his head yes, but didn't loosen his grip. She continued looking at him. Then kissed the side of his cheek, he grinned and looked at her then kissed the tip of her nose. Drake was loosing daylight, precious time. He nervous about speaking to Tae about the issue at hand, but he made his bed and laid in it the minute he slipped up and allowed it to happen.

 He nervous about speaking to Tae about the issue at hand, but he made his bed and laid in it the minute he slipped up and allowed it to happen

Tae sat in VIP. Shod and her sister by her side. Amber Rose and her friends joining her. Tae watched as fans glued their eyes to Drake. They sang every lyric, screamed every time he was in arms reach of them. Flashing went off as they took photos and recoded him. Brining in the new year with his arm around her shoulder he counted down the clock, speaking into a microphone so everyone could hear him and count along. Lights flashed and confetti fell from the ceiling as Happy New Year was displayed across the screens of multiple tv in the club.

Couples kissed as they brought in the New Year on a great note, all the troubles of what was this and that left in the past. A new year, a new beginning. Drake and Tae's "new beginnings" wouldn't be good one's. Tae had planes to cut certain people off, people that she knew wasn't good for her. She spent the rest of her night well into the morning with Drake partying on a boat with close friends. Enjoying the time off that they had with one another. Kissing, cuddling, dancing. No media or paparazzi there to bother them. That moment wouldn't last long, in fact it didn't last at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shod sat at a table across from Jazmine being as fake as he possibly could without cussing her out. She talked more than Shod did, he simply looked at her as she spoke dreading every word that came out her mouth. Shod wasn't the type to smile in someone's face especially if he wasn't a friend, but this was what Tae asked him to do until she got to restaurant. Jazmine stopped mid sentence as as she looked up.

"What the hell are you doing here!" Jazmine stood up at the sight of Melissa walking across the beach front themed restaurant, her heels clicked across the wooden beams. Shod leaned back in his seat trying not to grin. "Who told you to come! What the fuck!?"

"Jazmine why you acting like you don't be setting yo damn friend up." Jazmine turned to Shod seeing if he heard her comments, she pushed against Melissa not wanting her to step any closer. Shod turned around to get a better view.

"Shut up Melissa damn! Why you always gotta be so loud about shit! You are going to blow this shit for me. You're fucking up my money!"

"Your money, that little side cash you get from them site to sell a story ain't shit and you know it! Girl gone with that bullshit!"

Jazmine cocked her head back and frowned at Melissa. "Who you getting hype with!? I ain't one of ya lil house wife friends that let you talk to them like you crazy! Bitch I'll cut all this shit off, and yo ass will be right back on Instagram posting thirst traps for second string athletes! The only reason you getting this much attention is because I'm doing what I'm doing. This lil has been crush you got on Drake got you out here begging to be seen!"

Melissa took a step back rolling her eyes. She set her clutch down on a clear table and pointed a finger in Jazmine's face. "And yo shady ass is helping me! First off what you doing ain't shit, I'm getting money with or without you, cuz the second string athletes you THINK I get are doing way better than a bitch that's occasionally setting up her best friend to sell messy ass stories to some media sites! Mutha fuckas know I'm down for some petty shit! Ain't no shame in my game honey! But yo two faced ass! Bitch you ain't shit, cut it off if you want to! I'll make sure Tae see every damn txt convo we got!"

Melissa smiled at Jazmine, there was absolutely no shame with Melissa, she knew she was a messy woman and she owned up to it. There's was nothing Jazmine could say to defend herself.

"So which one of you hoes wanna get knocked off first!? Because the only reason y'all here is because of me!" Tae's spoke as she walked up the dock of the restaurant, fitted in a pair of J's, skinny jeans, and a Supreme t-shirt, her hair twisted up in a very tight ninja bun on top of her head. Tae was ready and here for more than just a conversation. Jazmine looked as if her world had officially ended, Melissa turning around with a smile, and Shod stood up from his chair, ready to jump on Tae and pull her off of whoever she went for first.

Tae was a quiet woman, she didn't get into much, she wasn't messy, or looked for trouble. People tended to take her kindness for weakness, her smile for a lack of toughness. but at this moment Tae's true colors showed, and when threatened she always more than ready to throw punches. She wasn't for the conversations, not at this moment. She was a straight to the point kind of woman. If her attack on Jazmine or Melissa was going to be anything like her attack on Draya. Shod was going to need some help pulling her off.