Chapter 10

A/N: Not so late this time around. Yay me. Hopefully this one makes sense and isn't going too fast. I am always worried about that. Oh, and we have a few guests coming to the rescue.

Enjoy!

Four hours went by and the pig hasnt left my house. Lo went to work and Ryan looked antsy as hell. But I know that cop had to be going on his shift soon. When he did I will probably make a complaint and get him to fuck off my back.

    "Im done. Fuck this," Ryan got up and took out an older phone and began to dial. "You got somewhere I can go?"

    I nodded, "My room. Second door on the right."

    "Thanks," he went down the hall but before he got the door closed I heard, "Hey Micheal... I got a small job for you and Gav."

    He came back with a grin and a look of mischeviousness all over, "Taken care of."

    I laughed, "What did you do?"

    He pointed to the window, "Watch."

    Walking over I opened the curtain to see that damn cop point a camra at me. I practically snarled and took out my phone out and snapped a few of my own.

    "He is really rallying against you," I heard behind me.

    "Mother fucker is going to get fired."

    "Good, but I want you to keep watching," he was suddenly closer and I can feel his body heat, but staying out of the window and ultimatley the amature photographer.

    "What did you do? Call an air strike?" I laughed.

    "No, but close to one. I told them to fuck with him a little, not kill him. So your conscious should sleep well."

    "Yea. Sleeping well hasnt been in the cards for a while."

    "Shit... sorry," his hand went to my back in a comforting manner. I smiled and shrugged. Out of nowhere guns started to go off down the road.

    Ryan laughed, "Right on time with a grand enterance."

    I cocked my head, "What the hell?"

    A black car came up my street like a shot. It suddenly turns around and goes bumper to bumper with the cop car. The cop jumped out and pointed his gun and badge at the car, "Police! Get out of the car!"

    A rev of an engine was the drivers answer.

    "Thats it! Step out of the car now! Hands in the air!!"

    A guy with sunglasses and a messy hair style gets out of the car holding what looks like a candy covered gernade launcher. "Catch this!" he says with a British accent and fires the weapon.

    I laugh and look with wonder, "Fireworks!!"

    Ryan chuckled, "Ah, the firework launcher. Greatest invention ever. They love that damn gun."

    After a few rounds hit the car the old cop jumps up from behind his open car door and opens fire on the pair. The one who shot the launcher didnt get in tge car, but crouched behind the armoured car door.

    'Get in the fucking car man!'

    'I cant!'

    'Goddamnit!' The car suddenly bolted forward by a foot hitting the cop car and knocking over the cop who wouldnt stop shooting. 'Get. In. Now!!' That was enough to make the Brit not second guess and hop in the car. It took off with great speed own the road. The officer followed suit quickly.

    I laughed, "That was amazing!!"

    Ryan smiled, "Glad you thought so. I told them to improvise."

    "That was still amazing. Thank you," I jumped up and hugged him. He didnt seem to know what to do and slowly hugged me back. I let go and walked past him to get to my keys. Still having a huge drive infront of me I needed to get going. Right when I thought I had passed him, he grabbed my arm and tugged me back towards him and kissed me. This time I was the one struggling to know what to do. So I did what I wanted - I kissed him back