Chapter 69

A/N: Sorry this one is a little short. This is one is just a bit of a filler for the ending.

Enjoy!

A Few Days Later:

The days after what I did, I didn't go very far from Ryan's bed. He stayed on the cot for those nights. Ryan wanted to be around but not crowd me, which I was quite great full for.

 I finally got up to shower and leave the room. Baby steps to try and get my life back on track. I'm not sad because I killed him. It had to be done, a threat to my family that couldn't continue. Leaving him alive and letting him keep his crew already led me to get kidnapped. Twice. I'm sad because I don't know what they think of me anymore. Plus, I'm scared to find out in all honesty.

Taking a huge intake of air, I rounded the corner quietly watching the Lads play video games.

Ryan suddenly came from the kitchen and spotted me, "Hey Jaxx."

I smiled but stayed where I was. Ryan had an idea what I thought. My night terrors that had been surfacing caused me yell as much.

The Lads looked and smiled. Ray instantly got up and moved, "Here sit."

I hesitantly moved to the arm chair that was vacated by Ray, "Thank you."

Ryan sat on the end table next to me as I watched them play. I began to feel how I did the first time I came here all over again. An outsider looking in.

Letting out the breath I held a tear almost left my eyes. I hated this feeling and I didn't know if it would get better.

"Jaxx? Why are you crying?" Gavin asked.

I shrugged but didn't say anything. These were my problems. My mind going off wasn't something to burden them with.

"We don't hate you Jaxx," Ray said simply while watching his character go.

Michael scoffed, "Why the fuck would we hate her? She's a fucking bad ass."

I smiled small but again said nothing.

Ray voiced my thoughts, "She thinks we hate or think differently of her because of what she did."

Michael stopped and hit the pause button, "What?! Are you serious Jaxx?"

I nodded, "Yeah. It's one of the reasons I didn't leave our room."

"Oh man. We don't hate you. You did what you needed to. That was pure survival," Michael explained.

"I shouldn't have toyed with him."

Ray looked at me, "I would have done the a lot worse than what you did. You showed mercy."

I sighed and looked away, but Michael grabbed my attention again, "We. Don't. Hate. You."

Gavin smirked, "Plus, look at who you are dating. We would be the stupidest of hypocrites if we did. Like duhh."

I genuinely smiled at them, "Good point. My mind just went left and never turned back."

Ryan this time spoke up, "Well, none of us hate you. We are understanding. Completely," then leaned in closer to my ear, "Plus, I still love you."

Looking at him, he flashed me a smile that seemed to mend my heart. I leaned over and put my head on his arm.