Chapter 6.2-Greek God

A/N- There are errors that needs to be corrected. I'll correct 'em after I finish this book
_________________
Evelyn's POV

"Are you one of my son's fling?"

"Uh-uuhh," I stuttered."I -I...umm-" I couldn't come up with a word,my eyes were wide as saucers. I sounded like a horse neighing.

Crikey!

Fling?

Excuse me?
Whoever his son was, he definitely was a womaniser,I suppose.

"No, Lucas. This pretty lady is Evelyn and I hired her.She will be working for our son." Juliana rolled her eyes.
"I am so sorry, pretty lady. I thought you were one of them.Lately, we are dealing with some girls issues." He apologised.
So,his son was the womaniser whom Claire talked about.
I smiled back as a response.

"Ignore that ol' man." Juliana chuckled lightly. "Eve, make yourself comfortable. We will talk about the business next morning. Well for now, eat something." She said politely.

"Claire, take her to the kitchen and Andrews will take her bag to her room." She ordered. "Goodnight, sweety."She cooed onto my ear and left with her husband.

I changed into some yoga pants and tank top after shower. The room,which I was in, wasn't much furnished. There was a bed and a book shelf across it, attached with a small cupboard. I was given a room in the maids section. I was one of them too, now.

I jumped off to bed. It wasn't a queen sized bed like in Dave's house but it was comfortable enough. Claire was right, these people were really nice. Yet, I highly doubt about their son or so called little master to be nice as them.

But I was happy,I was breathing freedom. I was forgetting Dave. Slowly, my eyes drifted close to each other and I fell into a deep slumber.

Next morning, I woke up to sun rays falling upon me, seeping through the tiny gaps of curtains. It was a bright day. I lazily got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I changed into a knee-length floral dress as Claire told me too dress up decently.

I headed towards the living room. Claire was setting table for breakfast and other maids were running their respective errands.
"Good morning, Claire." I smiled at her.
"Morning, Eve. I hope you had a good sleep last night." I nodded placing the fork beside the plate.

The doorbell rang twice. Claire seemed to be busy doing her work. She said," Eve, can you fetch the door for me?"
"Oo-kaaay" I sung and twisted the latch to open the door.

A guy slightly older than me was standing, his hands stuffed the pockets.
A Greek god look -alike: The man I was seeing right now had a touch of the Greek God about him. His hair was mahogany and styled with perfection. His eyes had the spark of emerald green and his face were in perfect proportion to each other. He looked like he had come straight out of a magazine.His high set cheekbones appeared chiselled into shape like perfectly carved. He had a perfect jawline it looked as if they were sculpted.With eyes as glowy and spellbinding as stars they bewitched all those who fell under his gaze. I was drooling over him. I stood there exploring him like an idle statue. His eyes were staring at me with some  intensity as if they were searching for me for a long time.

A-Uhhhum!!!
I heard a man coughing. I flickered my gaze towards the middle aged man beside the Greek god. He was smiling sheepishly, looking both of us at the same time.

"Where have you been,Sunshine?"

*********************************
I wrote two chapters at the same time. Make sure you read both of 'em
:D
Loads of love.