Chapter 62-Weird Cravings

Evelyn's POV

"Only Sis if you have any idea how bored I get all day," Sharon let out an elongated sigh and rested her head on the pillow beside me.
"You aren't there,Ray is leaving soon too and Agnes...that b*tch is somewhere in Antartica."

"What happened to Agnes? I haven't seen her since ages as well." I said to her,dusting off pop tart crumbs from my shirt.

"That wench be making reasons being busy whenever I call or text her. I seriously have no idea." She said in between munching pop tarts.

"She must be really busy then." I asserted mirroring her actions.

"You pregnant?" Sharon blurted at my face with her signature pout-y face.

"What? Shar..."

"I mean I'm seeing you fill your clam with every sour or sweet thing available here. Those tangerines are sweet?" She pointed at the sour tangerines I asked her to bring. Ervin had finally let her meet me after four consecutive days because my condition now looked somewhat presentable. My twin can be extremely difficult sometimes.I give him that.

"I'm just having weird cravings Shar." I said while peeling one of them.

"Exactly." She nodded her head at me.

"How can I be pregnant when...Stop spitting rubbish." I rolled my eyes at her and focused on the tangerines.

"So Addy and you never?" Sharon gave me the most sheepish smile.

"Of course not. We haven't...I mean it hasn't...I-"

"Hol' up,hol' up...hold up,I never really asked you but are you virgin?" Sharon's curious eyes seemed to be glazing as she folded her legs and sat up right.
I nodded in affirmation.

"Woah! That crip- I mean that guy who needs medical help,he and you?" I could see her blinking those eyes several times,eagerly anticipating my response.

"Er-we almost did once but the situation wasn't exactly in favour...so..." I cleared my throat,looking at anything but her.

"That's great,Eve. Nothing to be ashamed of. Wait for the right guy... Sadly,I lost mine to a big daddy long d*ck whose face I don't even remember. He had some serpentine tattoo all over his back I guess,but sloshed I was at that time...angry that Ervin didn't gave me any attention..." She was staring at some random object now,lost completely on her own.

"You've liked Vin for such a long time,Shar. Why don't you tell him?" I slowly reached out for her hand,playing with her flashy scorpion shaped ring.

"It has been ages right? I still remember that day I had gone to play at Agnes's mansion. Her ill-bred brother...don't mind I used to call Adam that.Mofo was rude as f*ck, I tell ya.Well, Adam had brought a friend home and I immediately found myself weak in my knees. Your broski was just too handsome." She was smiling foolishly to herself now.
"We got close soon after. Not to lie, I used to tag along with Ervin everywhere he went. Man! such an annoying piece of sh*t I was...woah, is that why he is doing this to me?"

"I don't think so Shar, I think he likes you too.He cares for you a lot. Just express to him once. Moreover, he already knows,I guess." I conveyed honestly.

"That's the problem,Eve. He knows...I know he does even though I never told him once. I fear that his reaction will be nothing more than,'you're my sister.' That a*shole confuses me the most,ya know. One moment he shows like a next level degree of affection and next moment he acts as if I'm nothing to him,just a mere sister he likes to call and care for." Her voice had a mixture of impatience and frustration.