Chapter 42-Realization

Adam's POV

I was continuously smiling like a fool.
A fool I was.
I was determined that I wouldn't care about her at all.
Just a glimpse...
Just a glimpse of her was enough to destruct my determination and make it vanish into thin air.

I could never get enough of her.

I was crazy,I was dumb all along. How could she deal with my atrocious behaviour?
I hated myself for treating her that way and I still couldn't seem to forgive myself for that.

Last night,I learned something that has successfully seemed to pierce a hole inside me.
A hole of guilt.
A hole of regret.
A hole of anger.

"...Are you sure?"

"Why wouldn't I be when I was about to punch her soul out of her body? Your sister stopped me."

"How...but...she seemed like a really sweet girl."

"Sweet my a*s.Imma kill that bitch soon."

"No,Ronnie you're not going to do anything. If she's really the stalker...then she will be having a hard time from now on."

"Believe me,Ervin she is that stalker and his sister on top of that. That bitch crazy. She thinks Evelyn's responsible for Nathan guy's death."

"I will protect my sister. You don't have to worry Ron."

"I promised Eve that I would keep my mouth shut...I don't think I can when that bitch is a threat. Deal with her and don't let Eve know about this,Ervin...She lost someone she loved that already scarred her and I don't want her to suffer anymore."

"I know..."

"That vixen might be plotting plan for a revenge."

"I will deal with her,Ron."

"I should get going then, Agnes might be waiting for me.Remember what I said."

"Us being twins...keep that a secret."

"I will."

I hid myself in the corridor when Sharon's shadow came into view.
Revenge...
Stalker...
Twins...

What on Earth were they talking about?
That means the sister he was talking about is...

I could hear the sounds of her heels fading away, I turned around and walked down the stairs to see Ervin standing in the corner.

"Yo." I mumbled.

My sudden presence seemed to caught him off guard.

"Uhh-yo." He blurted.

"What are you doing here?"

For a moment he stood still, scratching his head.He, then clicked his tongue and said,"Well,I was searching for something? Why are you here?"

"I was searching for someone."

"Oh okay, see you around." He blurted  climbing the stairs in a flash.

"Won't you ask whom I was searching for?" I asked with a smirk.

He gazed at me for a moment and said,"Why the fuck would I care?"

My smirk deepened.

"Have you seen her?" I further asked.

"Who?" Ervin was clearly irritated to this point.

"Apparently...your sister?"

He then stared at me as if I said I was pregnant.He looked like Gollum-the pop eyed Hobbit like creature. Perfectly funny.