Chapter 52-I'm terrified

Evelyn's POV

His hands hurriedly seized the hold of my waist and carried me in a bridal style the moment my leg left the cooler lid.My hands automatically got hooked around his neck,balancing myself in his arms.

"Adam." I mildly said meeting his gaze.He bent his head slightly and sniffed my breath.
"I'm not drunk." I quickly announced.

"What were you doing earlier then? Jumping jacks?" He arched his brows at me.

"Oh that,Vin--wait,why are you here?"

Bite me!!!

"I can't be here?" He threw his familiar arched brow look.

"You can but clearly you can't,Agnes will think I've told you guys about the party now."

"I've known about this party a week ago," he smirked lightly.

"But Aaron told-"

"I own this villa and I need to permit to any kind of party to be thrown here." He abruptly cut me off emphasizing the 'I's.

"Aaron clearly told us you weren't invited." I said organising my arms around him. He was still firmly lifting me.

"That rooster fish,"he let out a smug laugh.

"Do I need invitation to show up in my own villa?"

"Supposedly no?" I meekly said.

"Are you unhappy to have me?" He further questioned.

"Of course,NO." I quickly replied.

"Then,why are you frowning?"

"It's because Agnes didn't want any boys to the party...,"
He looked at me with a blank expression.
"I was about to ring you up earlier, I promise...But,they said it was totally unnecessary."

"It's cool. You don't have to inform me everything,"he huffed a breath. His words said one thing yet his look conveyed the other.He was seemingly displeased.

"You can let me down."I softly murmured.I had a clue that he was annoyed to the bits.

"At least you could've called me." He ignored my words completely.

"My phone died in the way." I mumbled back avoiding his glare.

"Had Ervin not informed me,I wouldn't have known at all. You could've been drunk.Anything could've happened,"

"Are you here to check if I'm drunk or--?"

"What do you think?" He annoyingly responded.

"I don't know."

"I missed you,"he blurted glaring into my eyes with great intensity.

I hadn't been gone for so long.

Speechless,I locked my eyes with his,staring directly at his green orbs.

"Total Mack daddy." We both turned our heads towards Aaron who was eyeing us with amusement.

"Adam,let me down." I whispered in his direction.He didn't listen again.

"Fuck off." Adam threw an aggravating glare at him.

"I'm 'bout to go nuts, for real you're dating?" Aaron blinked his eyes several times and yelled.

Adam's face bore an agitated look.He completely turned towards Aaron which made me turn inevitably since I was in his arms.
"Do you want me to stop the party?"He threatened.

"Fine,fine,fine,I won't disturb." He backed out raising his hands in the process and went off.

"Can you please let me down?"I said more sternly this time after Aaron disappeared smiling slyly.