Chapter 12-Three words

Evelyn's POV

"Try it."

"What? NO."

"I said,TRY." He commanded.

"Why should I? I'm not your girlfriend." I spat. I hate him.I must say he was ordering around like my monstrous father. I was here,here in this place to forget him,Thanks to you Adam, you are always successful in stirring the past memories of that man.

"But,you're my maid." He snorted. Did he just say that?

"Maids don't do such stuffs, they cook and clean.Bring a model for that." Screw you.

He sighed,raking his hair with his fingers. Something he does when he gets frustrated. I could hear him muttering obscenities under his breath,but not clearly for me to put my finger onto it.

Mirroring his actions, I stood there folding my arms on my torso. I gave a look to the clock hung up the wall.
An hour had passed.
I returned from Sharon's house an hour ago.She blanked out on the couch, so I left not forgetting to lay a comforter upon her. She had already tagged me as her BEST FRIEND,which I was glad for.I also got to know about Agnes,Adam's sister who was currently living in France.Let me rephrase that, Adam's stepsister. Yes,Lucas was his step father.Juliana got remarried.
The moment I came here,I placed the shopping bags in my room and cooked the dinner,which was still on the pot,uneaten.

"Why are you so difficult?" He huffed.

"Why do you care?" Just eat that bloody dinner and go to your bedroom,you moron.

He groaned,his eye reflected agitation,not only his but mine too.

"I have a reason,okay?"

"What reason?" I said quirking my eyebrows.

"Actually..." He rolled his eyes, "I bought this for my girlfriend." He pointed the blue box.
If you're wondering what is inside that box,it is a dress,which he was nagging for me to put on. Immediately I denied his request, but he kept on nagging me,which enraged me.If he had said it a bit more politely,I would have accepted but he blurted out those three words,tossing the box towards me, the moment he approached me. Nah it wasn't the L thing, it was PUT IT ON.Three words exactly.

"So,what does it have to do with me putting that thing on?Go ask your girlfriend." I glared at him.

"I knew you would say that."

"If you knew what I would say, then you might also know what I am going to say." I smirked.

"Sunshi-"
"Don't call me that." I cut him off.

"What should I call you then?Evelyn? Lyn?Eve? Wow,Eve as in Adam's Eve. Don't you thin -"

"Why do you want me to try that dress?" I knew what he was trying to imply,why was he named Adam? I hate Juliana for that.

"Umm, I just wanted to make sure that it looks good on her or not? Now,no guy wants to see his girl looking ugly on the dress he bought."

I stood there,wrinkling my nose and tracing my temples with my fingers. What was he saying?

"You and my girl share the same body stats, that's why I wanted to see how you... I mean she will look on it." He said,making the imaginary figure by his hand.

"And you couldn't find any other girl?" I snatched the box from him. Even if I don't like the idea of trying the outfit for some random b*tch he states as his girl, I kind of agreed to it. I don't know why ? Something is wrong with me.