Chapter 51-Beach,please

Evelyn's POV

"Sunglasses?"

"Check!"

"Sunhat?"

"Check!"

"Flip-flops?"

"Check!"

"Swimsuit?"

"Aren't we having a sleepover?"I pointed out.

"Not anymore.We're going to the villa.That's it." Sharon sternly said stuffing the already full bag with tons of swimsuit.

"We don't need that much. We'll be there for only two days," Agnes eyed the hefty amount of swimsuits Shar was packing.
It looked like she purchased a whole clothing store.
I was completely bare on the other hand. Not bare as in the sense of naked but bare as in the sense of coming empty handed.
Yepp!
Agnes and Sharon had literally barged into the penthouse, while Adam and I were in the middle of having our dinner, proclaiming it was a sleepover night. I had come to the Moore's mansion in haste without carrying anything except for my phone.
Adam was absolutely puzzled with their sudden arrival. Despite the rush,he didn't forget to warn me that I shouldn't drink in any cost. I had ensured him and left announcing that I'll be back next morning.
Our sleepover was all planned and executed by Juliana who had summoned nail technicians for mani-pedis, esthetician and masseuse for giving facials and massage. She was overjoyed with delight and had wanted us to enjoy our sleepover to the fullest.However, a phone call from Agnes's cousin ruined everything. We were about to go to some sort of beach villa owned by the Moore's.

"It's not much. Two for me,two for Eve,two for you." Sharon rebutted.
"Uh-I don't think I'll be wearing that tiny thing." I pointed to the packaged swimsuit in her hand. Sharon had instantly gone to buy the bikinis for us when the news of beach party got broadcasted.
"Oh, you are definitely going to wear this." Sharon commanded.
"I haven't agreed yet, you know." I retorted.

"We don't need your approval,you are going for sure." Sharon glared at me.

"Oh my purest Eve, it's just two days. Believe me,Aaron has thrown an awesome party. We are gonna have loads of fun." Agnes came over to my side and pressed.

"But, I've told Adam that I'll return next morning?"

"You don't have to inform each and everything to him,ass-bag." Sharon rolled her brown orbs at me.

"It's not that."

"What is it?" She huffed.

"I should at least inform him since we're living together. He might worry."

"This bitch is love struck,I tell you...Ness," Sharon threw a pesky glare at me and said.

Agnes violently bobbed her head agreeing with Sharon.

"For sure, that c*nt badger will show up at the party if you tell him."

"Yepp,no boys."Agnes agreed.

"There will be boys in the party right?" Sharon quickly questioned.

"Not the boys we know excluding Aaron,"

"Sweet." Sharon eyes instantly lit up.

"Got it, Eve?"Agnes nudged me.

"Sod it!" I muttered to myself.Ever since the day Adam had opened up to me,I had grown more attached to him than before. I hadn't left his side the whole week hoping to cheer him up though he looked fine.
It wasn't that I wasn't willing to go with the girls,I was.I just didn't want Adam to feel alone.
Looks like they won't listen to me.