Chapter 33-French Sœur

Evelyn's POV

"Cor Blimey!!!

Who the---"

In a swift I was pulled into a heart squeezing hug,it was so sudden that I couldn't seem to visualise the person who pulled me into the tight embrace.

A girl?

"MERDE!Who are you?" A moment later,she detached herself from me probably acknowledging my stiffness, inspecting my face.

"Who are you?" I imitated.

One of her perfectly done eyebrows arched.Her eyes swivelled from my face to my toe and back to my face again.I mirrored her action.
That was when I noticed how gorgeous her facial features were...well her entire body.

She had a perfectly tanned face and a delicate, but tall frame. She looked like some kind of model in some magazine ad, leaning against the side of the doorway, staring me with her lash laden, brilliant hazel eyes.Her mahogany hair fell over the shoulders,adorned with a posh looking fur coat.
Seconds later she announced,"KATE, ARE YOU EXPECTING SOME GUEST?
WHEN IS RONNIE COMING?"

"No,Must be Evelyn." A muffled sound came from inside.

Her eyes twitched, lightening her face.

"Ahhh-so you're Eve--"

"Nessie?" A third voice spoke from a distance.

"RONNIE!!!"

I could see two girls pouncing on each other as if they were horny teen lovers. A giggle escaped out of my mouth.
One of them ofcourse was my tiny best-friend.
The other was Agnes- I assume.She was waiting for Sharon.So must be Agnes right?
Adam's sister sure was a hell of a gorgeous lady.

"Mother of pearl!!!Are you here for real?" Sharon shrilled,after their momentary hug.

"Oh yeah biyatch,not going anywhere soon." The other girl squealed.

"Sugar honey iced tea,My Lochness monster really came." Sharon grinned at the lady towering over her.

"Well... it didn't go as I planned but SURPRISE."

Can somebody notice me?

Realising I was being a third party over here,I made my way towards the doorway.
"Where are you going?"

I paused and turned my head to their direction."Uh...Inside?"

Sharon shook her head and made her way towards me dragging the other lady with her.

"Have you guys introduced yourself?"

"Sorry for earlier. I thought Sharon came home." She smiled.

"We're cool." I smiled back.
"Can someone tell me what happened?" Sharon said turning her head to and fro.

"I might have jumped on her earlier thinking it was you. It was a surprise...BTW." She nodded with an apologetic look.

"It was more of a shock." I mumbled,earning a chuckle from both of them.

"Hey, I'm Agnes. You must be Evelyn, right?" I was right. She was Agnes.

I nodded.Sharon perhaps told her about me?
But I still I cared to ask,"How did you know?"

"I have a big hand on that." Sharon screamed raising one of her hands.

Bingo!

"Yeah, I've heard a lot about you from Ron, she keeps on mentioning you every single time we FaceTime. Wow,it rhymes." She chuckled.