Chapter 8-I miss you

A/N- I hope you people are enjoying this book.if so please comment, I would love to hear from you.

______________________________

Evelyn's POV

Rude.

I immediately jumped off the couch. "I am sorry,Mmmaster." I remembered what Claire had told me earlier.

"Master?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Uh, yeah I should call you master I guess?" I said fiddling with my fingers.

For a while, he just stared at me, blinking several times, trying to digest what I just called him. I saw his lips twitch trying to suppress his laughter. Suddenly, he threw his head back,laughing so hard.

"What?"I said,dumbly.

His laughter came to end,still wheezing though,"Hey, you don't have to call me MASTER. Call me Adam, I'm fine with it."

I shook my head.Was it that funny?

I simply stood there, neutral expression plastered on my face. He was waiting for me to say something. Noticing my no-expression-at-all face,he ignored me and placed himself on the couch leaning his head backwards to rest.

I stared at the back of his head,admiring the glint of his brown hair under the light.

"Did you cook dinner?" He asked ,propping his leg on the coffee table aside.

"There is nothing to cook."

He leaned back and turned around,"What do you mean there is nothing to cook?"

I folded my arms and glared at him,"There is nothing in the fridge or cupboard to cook,unless you want to eat eggs for dinner."

I had checked the fridge earlier. There was a carton of orange juice, some capsicums and eggs. What could I possibly cook with them? I couldn't go to the grocery store since I didn't know anything about this place at all.

He sighed."Well, what are you here for then? Cooking and cleaning right?"

Jerk!

What did he just say? First, he comes late and rambles whatever he wants to.Second , he is ordering me too cook when there is nothing inside the fridge.

When I didn't say anything,he let out a sigh. In a smooth move,he climbed on the top of the couch and placed his long legs on the floor."I'm hungry,Sunshine."

I noticed a sleek red tie hanging on his neck. It reminded me of presenting the same red tie to someone, someone very close to me. Nostalgic

"Lyn. What did you get for me?" Nathan asked beaming from ear to ear,popping his dimples.His baby blue eyes were glowing with excitement. They were soft, beautiful eyes and swam with joy. They shone brightly, like two sapphires dipped in blue pools.

"You won't be getting anything. Come back to earth,Mister." I said flippantly.