Chapter 36-Georgia

Evelyn's POV

"I'm so sorry, Evelyn.

I admit seeing him carrying you in a bridal style to his car...that was so romantic."

"AGNES." Sharon shrieked.

"Uh sorry, I felt that you guys needed to sort things out on your own."She nodded her head with an apologetic look.

"Yeah right, look what happened,look what that baboon of your brother made her,mute...DUMB.She doesn't even talk to me.
And that's because of your plan to let her go with him." Sharon let out an aggravated breath.

Agnes sat beside me,her hands clutching mine."I'm really sorry Evelyn.He had seen me earlier in the dance floor but I ran away making an excuse,he could have told mom and ruined my surprise,if so I would've gotten berated from my parents for not going home first."She ranted.

"Eve was right, I should have never told you about their dispute and all."

I was in no mood to talk with them or with anybody. Half a day went by and my brain was still recalling all the memories I had with him. Agnes tried million of ways to create a conversation with me,it wasn't until now I let her inside my room and she uttered sorry like it was the only word she knew.

"It's my fault,I should have stopped him from taking you but I didn't want to be seen... If only I did that, you couldn't have turn...Uh- this...way." Agnes meekly said, squeezing my hand gently.

"Yeah,it's mine too, if only I was sober I wouldn't have left you alone." Sharon hugged me from the back.

I hadn't told them about this morning. Analysing the way I was since I came back, they had the idea of me being grief-stricken.

I was.
My heart felt so heavy.

They were blaming themselves like crazy, I wasn't mad at them though, the only thing that contributed to my sadness was...
Was...

I liked him and the realisation hit me only after my departure. There was no going back,nothing will be same as before.

I'm sorry Nathan,I'm so sorry.

"Eve, are you really not going to talk to us?" They said in unison, pouting their lips and batting their eyelashes. It was really a cute sight. Poor them.

"It's your fault, you lochness monster."

"Did you just called me that?" Agnes gasped,getting up from the bed.

"Yeah what if I did?" Sharon got up from the bed too.

"Even if it's my fault Evelyn should be the one judging it,not you."

"I'm stating the truth."

"Shut up,Ron."

"You shut up bitch." Sharon retorted.

"Va te faire foutre." Agnes rolled her eyes, twisting her lips unpleasantly.

"Blabber in English BITCH no one's listening to your French."

"Fuck off."She groaned.

"You fuck off."

I thought they were consoling me but shit just got serious.

"I don't wanna talk to you Sharon."

"Like I look eager to?" Sharon snorted.

"Guys..." I said,hoping to calm them.But my voice got lost in their grunts and shouts.

"You know what-just fuck yourself." Agnes scowled.

"Ha-ha very funny. If only you stopped her or else told me--"