Chapter 50-Cherries

Evelyn's POV

"Please,stay by my side...
Always..."
Without any sort of warning,I had felt a strong wave of unnamed emotions hitting me when he had said that.
"Kiss me." I had said to him. He had gazed at me with utter perplexity.

"Kiss me,Adam." I had no clue as to why I said that. Perhaps,it was the fact that I couldn't promise to stay with him forever or it might have been my own desperation that fueled the emotion inside me.

The next thing I knew,he had kissed me in my forehead while lovingly holding me his arms he said,"I'll take that as a yes."

I grabbed the cushion beside me and punched it powerfully. How can you say that,Eve?
How embarrassing!!! He didn't even kiss you.
I dug my fingernails into the other cushion and started punching both of them simultaneously.
"Looks like you want to join the circuit too," Adam said marching towards the couch,he leaped over the bean bag and landed beside me.

I instantly flung the cushion aside and folded my legs when he sat beside me.

Embarrassment alert!!!
Gah!
"And we can wrestle together." He looked at me with a crooked grin and said.
I hurriedly moved my gaze from him and turned the other way.
"What's your deal, Sunshine? You've been acting weird since we returned this morning." Adam said.

"Nothing." I said over my shoulder.You should have kissed me when I told you too. Ugh!

"Why aren't you looking at me?" He gently grasped my chin and turned it towards his face.
"Look at me,Sunshine." He declared.

Slowly,I glanced into his eyes,his face so close I could feel his breathing.
"Is it because I didn't kiss you yesterday?" His warm breath hit my face. I could feel a rush of warmness flowing inside me. I could feel my senses getting bewitched.
"Do you want me to kiss you?"Adam brought his lips near mine carefully so that it wouldn't touch. He was teasing me to the fullest.

"Tell me,Sunshine. Do you want me to kiss you?" His nose grazed mine as our lips barely brushed together,but then he backed away.
He was really enjoying taunting me.
"Bugger me." I said as I pulled him near me and kissed him fiercely.I could feel him smiling as our breath mingled together.Our lips,tongue danced in passion.His lips felt soft,warm and welcoming. We both leaned near the edge of the couch as I wrapped my hands around his neck. The passion started turning into a burning desire as our kiss deepened.His hands fervidly stroked my waist while the tingling sensation wrapped my whole body.I could feel his hands deftly caressing my torso as he tugged on the fabric of my t-shirt.As his tongue delved deep inside,he pulled my t-shirt to the sides revealing my bare shoulders. Moving from my lips,he moved down my neck sensually kissing every bit of the skin down my collarbone. My whole body felt electrocuted with waves of thrill.Our body rolled with acute intensity,tugging and pulling the fabric on us,with the need of being as close as possible.

Fa-thud!!!

We both fell over the side to the floor.My back was already sore from sleeping on the glass floor in the planetarium and now the sore turned into a dull pain.
Clutching my waist,I turned to the side facing Adam,he looked at me with a grin. "Are you okay?" He asked rolling near me.

"I think so." I completely turned towards his direction and rested my head on his arms. I giggled remembering the incident earlier. We were so engrossed in our moment that we recklessly fell on the floor spreading like an omelette.
He couldn't seem to contain his laughter as well and we both laughed at each other so hard until we gasped for breath.

When our laughter got silent,we got wrapped in each others embrace cozily still laying on the cool ceramic floor.
"I want to go somewhere...just the two of us," he exclaimed softly.