Woozi [Pt.2]

Jihoon POV

I was walking on my way to school early. I reach there and ignore everything what everyone says to me. It was a little quite and peace.

When I was in class, I sit on my seat as I want to find my notebook in my bag but I couldn't find it. I became really worry because I want to take notes when the teachers teach us.

I sigh heavily and don't even think about it first. Someone approach me and tap my shoulder from behind.

"Annyeong, I'm Lee Seokmin. Nice to meet you. I think we should be friends together. I will tell you to the rest of my friends okay"Seokmin said to me with a wide smile.

"I'm Lee Jihoon. Nice to meet you too. Yeah sure..."I said to him and smile back to him.

Then he left, about ah...30minutes. After that he came back to me and told me their names.

"This is Joshua Hong or Hong Jisoo the gentleman. Boo Seungkwan the diva. Yoon Jeonghan the only female."he introduce them to me.

I bow to them as they bow to me back, they hang out with me now but I felt really shy and awkward. They help me with my homework maths too. They can solve the problem as well and I completely blank watching them.

Third Person's POV

Oh Shit! You curse and wake up this instant because you were late as your eyes really widen. You went to the bathroom immediately and took a quick shower.

Why mom didn't wake me up early,you thought

You were wearing your school uniform as fast as you can. You're gonna be late for school now and its already 7:45!

You rush down to eat your breakfast and there was a piece of paper on the table. Your parents already left early in the morning! You took your bag while put it around your shoulder as your headphone around your neck and lock the door. You ran there as quickly as possible. It's already rang, eotteokke! You take your book inside your locker and quickly went to class. You open the door and the teacher already inside.

"Mianhae, Sosaengnim for being late"you apologize to the teacher and bow to him.

"You can sit now"he said.

You saw Jihoon chuckle when he look at you, what is so funny about? The teacher continue teaching. Ugh..the boring lesson ever. You only look out at the window when the birds flying away from that tree and see nature everywhere. You heard a loud sound and it make you flinch when the teacher hit his long ruler to his desk.

"(Y/N)! Focus!!"he shout at you.

"Arraso, sosaengnim"you said.

Then it's recess now. Everyone went to the cafeteria rapidly. You saw four boys coming towards Jihoon.

"Hey, Jihoon. Want to join us at the cafeteria?"that boy ask him with a wide smile.

"I'll be there in a sec"he reply back and the boys nod their heads.

You look at him suprisely that he already have friends.

"Um... (Y/N) sorry for yesterday for not letting you finish your sentence. I was just mad because of that girl. So Mianhae" he apologise.

"Gwaenchanha"you reply back at him.

You were about to go in the cafeteria but someone just pull your wrist and making you turn. It was your enemy, Minah, the flirting girl in school. You look at her with your disgust face.

"What do you want now bitch?"you asked her harshly and roll your eyes.

"Yah, I'm not a bitch! Well, ehem. Since that new guy with the Kingkas now, you should stay away from him and he is mine! All of them are mine. Don't even go near them"she warned and dig her nails into your skin as you winced in pain, but hiding it.

"You mean the pinky boy right?"you question her.

"Yeah, let's get out of here girls and meet the kingkas"she said to her group.

Oh, you almost forgot that she is also the Queenka of this school. You ate your food with your friends and you also saw Jihoon talking and laughing with those guys. wow,you guess he have a lot of friends now like 12 friends.

Too many but that's not your problem. You went to the rooftop before go to class to take some fresh air. Someone open the rooftop door, you turn around to look who it is.

It was a male and he look surprise as well when he saw you. He went towards you and his face was extremely close to you. His breath hitting yout skin.

"Seungcheol-ssi,what are you doi-"you asked him but he cut off your sentences.

Your eyes widen that he smash his lips to yours and his lips is soft though. You tried to push him away from you but he lean it forward.

He suddenly push himself back because he was out of breath. Your face become crimson red as you hid your face by your hands.

You notice that someone was looking at you from behind, you know who it is. It's the most annoying girl just came forward to us.

"How dare you kiss my oppa"she said to you and splash you a glass of water directly to your face as your glasses slip and fell down. You just look down quietly.

"Y-you...you..you..bitch"I mumble.

"Yah!! I am not a bitch! You're the slut one"she shouted at you and trying to hit you but Seungcheol was infront of you to block her.

"Gwaenchanha?"he asked in concern as you nod.

"You know how rude was that. C'mon (Y/N) you better dry yourself okay"he hold your wrist and you went to the restroom.

You took out your handkerchief and dry your hair and your uniform too. It's a bit wet, without noticing that your glasses were gone.

You can't go to the rooftop now because class is about to start. As you went in the class, everyones eyes were on you and whispering to each other. You sit at your seat, even Jihoon look at you with his friends too.

"Ah! Right. (Y/N) this is Joshua, SeokMin, Seungkwan and Jeonghan"Jihoon introduce his friends to you.
You bow to them as they bow back to you with a brightest smile.

" (Y/N)... Oh! The best school girl nerd but where are your glasses?"Seokmin ask you.

"You look pretty, (Y/N) without the glasses"Joshua compliment  you.

"Well, uh... I forgot to bring it"you lied to them.

"But before lunch time, you wore your glasses and now you didn't wear it. Where is it?"Jihoon said to you as you were surprise that how did he know that.

"So here is the truth..."you told them the whole thing of what happen to you today.

When they heard it enough, they nod their head.

>>Fast Forward>>

"Seungcheol just told me that, he likes someone and maybe that is you"Jihoon said to you.

"Stop it, you know the girl that he like it's not me right. He should be choosing the right person that is not me"you push his arm lightly while walking with him.

He chuckle as you reached your parents home, his house was 2 block away from your house. You went in and do what a nomal life would do.

---

I hope you guys like it. Please leave a comment on my imagines. Part 3 coming up soon I guess.

[Edit: 29/12/2018]