Joshua

Dedicated to Anime_kpop_lifue
Hope you'll enjoy :)

-

You were walking to your school and your uniform is a bit messy but you don't care since you're the bad girl in school. You saw your rival who is the bad boy name Joshua (a/n: Idk if he fits to be a bad boy but oh well)

He was talking with his friends and when he sense your presence, he turn his gaze to you with an evil smirk. You glare at him then rolled your eyes in annoyance.

When you were about to walk past him, he suddenly cornered you in his arms as you were stepping back from him but unluckily your back touches against the locker.

Your heart pounding really fast. You somehow have feelings for him and little did you know, he also have feelings for you but both of you never admitted those feelings.

You avoid his eye contact as you look down but he grab your chin to look up to him. You blush a bit and lock your gaze to him but when realization hit you, you pushed him away and tried to act cool.

"What are you doing, you asshole?!"you almost yelled.

"What? Asshole?! Wait, I'm not an asshole. You do"he retort.

"No I'm not. You know I'm the baddest girl here in school and you're just a shit asshole that doesn't know about anything"

"Yah! I'm a bad boy too here"he shouted when you were already walked away far from him.

You could just to roll your eyes and went to your class. When the lessons are over, it's fine ally recess. You woke up as you yawn and you stood up from your seat as you bump on someone. You look up who it is, it's just your best friend.

She was grinning like an idiot as you were dumbfounded watching her squeling like crazy. You sometime hate her but never told her.

"What's up with you?"you asked her.

"Oooouuu~~ I saw you with Joshua this morning. Are you guys dating or something?"she spoke up but heard enough for Joshua to hear that.

"WHAT?! NO!!"you and Joshua said it at the the same timd while he was standing up from her seat and went to approach the both of you.

"You guys also said it at the same time! I know you guys are dating!"she squel in happiness.

"Look, you know I don't really like this dumb asshole who usually loves to play girls heart"you sigh before you spoke while pointing your finger to him.

"Yeah and I don't even like this bullshit bitch who is a slut and an ugly nerd before she became this"

Right when he said that, it hits you hard. He even bring the old you to the topic. Your heart aches like it being stabbed in your heart and your tears welled up in your eyes but you hold it.

"Huh? A nerd?"your best friend was confuse tilting her bead to the side.

"Yeah. She's a NERD before she want to be a bad girl who just want to be famous so she can get to talk to me and be friends with all"Joshua roll his eyes remember the past.

"Stop playing around Joshua. You know I don't like nerd girls and be famous"

"No I'm not kidding"

"Is that true (Y/N)?"she suddenly quizzed you.

Your tears almost drop but you decided to ran away and went to the rooftop where everybody doesn't often come here.

Why did he bring that up? It was in the past. Why are you hurting me Joshua with those awful words you gave me. I'm not that kind of person anymore, I already change to be a positive one (still a bad girl who has positive minds)

Why did you hurt me so much? Why can't I just confess to him and stop being a coward?! You already know that my life been miserable before because of you bullying me and so much more.

You sigh and wipe all of your tears with the sleeve of your blazer as you stood up and muttered,

"I have a party to come tonight"

-

After the party, you have been lifted by a pair of strongs arm by carrying her in a bridal style way. You know, you were so dry that night and so you were asleep.

Joshua brushed your hair aside from your sleepy face and smiled. The party had tired her out. He hated the guy who drugged your drink and swore that the guy would not be able to even see with the black eyes he gave him just now.

He look down on your peaceful expression casted upon your face as he walked slowly towards your house.

How could he admit that he, the bad boy and king of the school had fallen for the badass girl of the school. You literally hated him with your guts, sort of, and both of you were always against each other.

You looked so innocent and weak, compared to your usual strong and brave front you put up in school. He smiled as you started mumbling something cutely.

Still, he was kind of pissed that you let your guard down so easily at a party and allowed a random student to just drug you so simply. It pissed him off that he wanted to just scream at you right now.

Yet, your innocence that you displayed currently made his heart soft and he just wanted to admit that he liked you at that moment.

"J-Joshua..." He heard you mumbling his name.

He looked down and saw that you had wrapped your arms around his neck, nuzzling your face into his chest. His heart quickened and his face became slightly hot.

"Y-Yah," he stuttered while you hummed lightly.

"Y-Your heart was beating fast. Like mine..."you giggled and he smiled at how childish you sounded."S-Shua, What if I said..."you mumbled softly and he looked at you as you looked up at him groggily.

"What (Y/N)?" He responded gently. His heart beat accelerate and your arms around him tighten.

"What if I said I liked you... Would you kill me? Or Would you... Believe me?"

you giggled before kissing his cheeks lightly, still weak in his arms. Joshua froze in his tracks immediately. You frowned, still a little daze from the drug the guy gave you but aware of what was happening slightly.

You know that you really like Joshua but since you were presumed "drugged" you might as well blurt it out. If it doesn't go well then go ahead and blame the drugs.

He set you down on the floor and you stood on your wobbly legs, still clutching his arm as a support.

"And if I accept?" He sighed and you immediately beamed, unable to control your emotions.

(A/n: Blame the drugs again haha~~)

He ruffled your hair and your arms made it around his neck immediately. "Well... Looks like the bad girl fell for the bad boy. Cliché," he said and you nodded in the hug.

"Get me home first will you... I want to settle the rest tomorrow... I'm tired," you whined and you squealed when your feet immediately left the ground.

"Anything for my princess," he said while you giggled as he planted a kiss on your forehead.

You rested your head on his chest as he continued to carry you bridal style back to your home. You closed your eyes and soon fell into peaceful darkness, knowing that your prince was protecting you.

-

I know it's not that sad like you wanted. I think I (maybe) can't make an angst imagine of seventeen because they all look cute and they all never look so bad. Only when I have a mood for doing it.

Sorry if you don't like it nor disappointed. I know I'm a bad writer.😔😞😭