Dino

You were in the school library while you were reading for your exams soon. It was peaceful inside but then this boy approaching you childishly.

"Noona how to do this solution??"Lee Chan ask as he hand you a sheet of paper.

"Yah how can you not know that"you look at the paper and sigh. The question was really simple and easy that even someone who is a year younger can do it.

"Noona please please please help me"he whine cutely to you and give you a pout. You groan and help him with it.

"So as you can see when you have 2x plus 3 equals 4 you have to bring over the..."you stop and look at Chan.

"mmhmm you can continue"he said.

"As I was saying you have to bring over the 3 to the other side and that change the positive 3 to nega..."you stop and caught Chan was looking at you.

"Yahh focus!!" you said as you move his face to focus on the solution but then his eyes did not even make a single move to look away from your face.

"Yahh!!"you increase your voice.

"Aishhh noona no matter how much I try to look away...your face is soo attractive whenever you are too focus on something and my eyes will get attracted"he said as he put his chin on his palm.

"Ughh yahh!!! what's with that cheessy line?"you make a disgust face.

"Just for you my girl just for you" he swing his arm on your shoulder and bring you closer to him and then he give you a kiss on your cheeks which makes you blush.

"Yah,finish this solution by your own and I'm not going to help you anymore"you trying to shoo him away with his paper.

"Why? Is the kiss not enough yet?"he ask with a smug face.

"No! It because you make my brain not working anymore!"you shouted.

"Sssshhhhhh...."the librarian shush you because you were to loud as you apologise immediately.

You close your book that is on the table,you took your book and ready to leave the library but he pull you back as you sit on your seat and he back hugging you.

"Yah,Lee Chan! Get off me!"you tried to escape from his back hug. He rest his chin on your shoulder and whisper softly to you ears."Let us stay like this,Noona"he close his eyes.

Then,his friends just went inside the library and you tried to escape again but he tighten the embrace.

"What are you two doing?"Seungcheol ask you. You were shock and make a pale expression.

"Chan won't let go off me"you said it shyly.

"Chan! I know you like her but can you please just let her go once?"Soonyoung told him.

"No! I want to be like this forever!"he increase his voice a little as he buried his face onto your neck. His friends sigh and left you two alone there.

You sigh aswell and you take a deep breath. As you were about to speak up but you heard he was whispering to your ear once again.

"I love you"he muttered all by himself. Your heart skip a beat and he loosen the tight. You turn around and face him as you cupping his cheeks. You smile."I love you too"

His face lit up amd spoke up"Really?!"you nod your head. As he jump on you that he's giving you a warm hug.

Then,he peck your lips and your forehead. You never knew why you also love him maybe because he is just like your brother.

___________________________________
It is short and lame right. Sorry for any mistakes or whatever. Hope chu like it.