S.coups [Pt. 3]

Seungcheol's POV

"Soehee!! Please wake up!! Yah! You son of bitch! How dare you, you fucking bastard!!"I yelled at the person.

She and her child was hit by the ice cream truck and it was her husband. He climb off his truck as his eyes widen when he look at Soehee. I gently hug her close to me and she is still breathing.

"Soehee..."I called her name softly to make sure if she heard me.

"Seungcheol?"she asked, unsure if it's me and I nod as my respond.

That bastard was still gasping in disbelief from behind me. Tch. He really doesn't deserve to be her husband. I put her head on my lap as I was about to open my mouth to say something but she interrupted me by her coughing. She cough out blood.

My eyes widen. I need to call the ambulance but all I want is to stay her side forever. I turn my head to that bastard as I yelled at him.

"Yah! Why are you standing there all frozen?! Call the ambulance will you!"

He looks like he was startle when I'm yelling at him amd hesitate but he decided to call 9-9-1. My tears already streaming down from my face. It hurts me so bad to look at her like this.

Why she is the one who got hit? But it wasn't her fault, it was that bastard. My tears were dripping down to her cheeks making it wet.

"Stay strong Soehee"I quietly mumble to her and she was still coughing.

"W-Where's Cheol Seung?"she managed to say it out even when she is like this, badly hurt. I think she is asking about her child. I pull the child's shirt and brought it closer to her."Please, save him"she said in a low voice.

"What do you mean?!"I question her.

"Save him... instead of me"she said.

"Yah, Don't you ever said that! You know I can't leave you. All I want is you be with you again. I need to be with you and stay by your side forever. Just be strong Soehee"

My tears uncontrollably roll down to my cheeks as I keep on crying for her. I hug her tightly in my embrace as I heard that the ambulance is already came.

Soehee's POV

I slowly open my eyes and woke up. I found myself that I'm in a white room, lying on the bed with the machine beside the bed, beeping calmly. I look at Seungcheol who is sleeping peacefully while he held my hands.

I weakly smile as I turn my head to the left and Cheol Seung is there, lying on the bed still unconscious.

Then Seungcheol woke up because I just move my hands away from him. He rub his eyes first before he open his mouth.

"Are you okay?"he asked in concerned with a sad eyes.

"Yeah"I weakly reply, almost inaudible.

There was a long silent between the two of us but a few second later, I broke the silent.

"Hey, Seungcheol"I called his name softly.

"Hm?"he hum.

"I... miss you so much"I've managed to say it all out."I miss you too"he said while hugging me tightly.

I miss his scent, his touch, his love, his hug and everything about him.

"And I'm really sorry for what I did that day, abusing you so much. I didn't mean do to it, I was just so stress because of work. I'm really sorry"he explained, burying his face to my neck.

"It's okay Seungcheol although I really want to go back with you. I was a fool for leaving you that day just because I can't stand you being abusive boyfriend"I told.

"Really? You want to go back with me?"he asked, surprise while pushing me away gently just to look at my face. I nod with a smile."What about your husband?"he asked again.

"He want to divorce with me because he found a better girl than me but then he told me, he want to be with me again but I refused because I want to be with you"I explain.

"Sure. Let's start a new life together, Soehee with that child okay?"Seungcheol said.

"Yeah"

As soon as I ended my words, he slammed his lips to mine as our lips move in sync. The kiss turn a passionate one but still I really enjoying this one. Then he broke the kiss as we exchanging our breath.

"I love you, Soehee" - Seungcheol

"I love you too, Seungcheol" - me

I guess that's the end and sorry for the very late update. I want to update this one since yesterday but I was busy. Also, please wait patiently for your requests, I'm going to write it faster this time. Unfortunately, I'm going to have a hiatus for while sorry.

Happy New years everyone!

I'm starting to make a new book full of imagines and I didn't published it yet because it is still on the progress. Soon, I'll tell y'all okay.