Joshua [Pt. 2]

You heard about the relationship between Joshua and the girl that's he's been falling for. Their relationship had been gone public and the world knows about it as their fans even supported them dating together.

You have been miserable for the past few weeks. You we're in despair and the pain still there. You really can't move on from him.

You never contacted him but his members keep on sending some messages to you. You don't want to read them because you know that they are worried for you.

You heave a sigh. You we're actually planning to make something for them but you're not ready to meet him again. You'll act like as if nothing happened.

Okay sure, do that.

After making up your mind, you have finished making them something which is cheese tarts and place them in a box.

You went there by car and when you reached there, you enter the building and search for them. You already text Dino that you'll be there. You reached the floor as it opens, you step out of it and immediately saw them in the hallway.

"Oh (Y/N)!"Dino, the first one to see you and cheerfully said with a smile on his face.

"Hi. This is for you guys! I made it myself"You handed them the box and they look in awe.

"Thanks (Y/N)"Jeonghan thanked, accepting the box of cheese tart.

You gaze them one by one and one person is missing which is Joshua. You don't like the feeling in your heart because you missed him so much.

"Hey uh... Are you sure you're okay? I mean after what happened?"Scoups asked in concern.

"Is it okay for you to be alone?"Dokyeom continue, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Yeah yeah! It's fine. I'm fine! You don't have to worry!"You are obviously lied to yourself and to them.

You're not really fine. You really need someone to hug. You are still heartbroken. You're lonely af. You don't know why but you feel like you want to hurt yourself.

It just too much pain for you to go through since... It's your first time dating with someone so precious to you.

One tear roll down to your cheek. Another tear fall down from your eye and the tears started to threaten more.

You didn't realize you were crying until they were panicking on how to stop you from crying.

I'm such a crybaby

You thought that and it made you feel even more ugly to yourself for crying so easily.

You saw Joshua with his girlfriend in a far distant as you quickly wiped away the tears from your face and apologized to them.

"S-Sorry guys but I have to go"

"Stay!"

Someone pull your arm and got into this person embrace. It was Dino. Tears were still streaming down from your eyes and wetting his shirt.

"D-Dino... Please let me go"you said in between your sniffles.

"No. I would never let you go like that. I don't want you to be hurt"He whispered into your ears, tighten the hug as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

You grip his shirt and cry onto his chest. He was the one who comforted you back then. He always stay by you side when you needed someone. He's the one that mostly care for you and Joshua was like that before.

How can he change and fall out of love so easily? He was so gentleman and nice to you but then it change everything after he love someone else. Your world were destroyed by him and cannot be fix.

The darkness around you consumed you. All in pain, despair and depression. You need light. A bright light that can make the darkness away from you.

You didn't realize that you have fallen asleep after crying onto Dino's chest. He brought you to his room and laid you down on the bed.

On the other side, Joshua saw everything. Seeing you cried somehow makes his heart break as he clenched his fists.

The rest of them do their own business and Dino who waited for you to wake up and watch you sleep, he holds your hand. Caresses the back of your hand with his thumb.

A small smile appear on his face.

"You know (Y/N), I really like you since the day you are in love with Joshua hyung. I didn't dare to express my feelings for you because I know you'll rejected me. I tried to move on from you but I can't stop thinking about you. I've fallen for you again and again. You're everything to me (Y/N)"

He confessed to you but he know that you're not listening right now. He stood up as he leaned his face closer to you, giving a peck on your nose before he left the room.

You open your eyes after that, realizing that you are not in your room but Dino. You stare at the empty ceiling with your heart was thumping a little. You actually listen to his confession and you pretended to sleep.

Maybe I should give some times about my feelings.

Few weeks have passed, you have been hanging out with Dino lately. He mostly there for you. He often pay a visit and sometimes with the other guys. He even sleep with you, not wanting for you to be all alone.

But that day, Joshua unexpectedly came to your house. You didn't know how to react but you knew there's something he wants to talk about.

"Hey (Y/N), it's nice to see you"he said, smiling.

"Just cut to the chase and tell me what do you want to talk about"you snapped and roll your eyes.

"I'm sorry! I want to go back with you. I realized I made a huge mistake! So please--"

"Sorry Josh but I don't like you anymore. I already found someone else"you cut his words after you shush him.

"But--"

"No buts! You told me I was clingy and annoying before"

"That's--"

His words got cut off again by the sound of the door bell. You open the door, revealing it was Dino. He pull you into his embrace as he saw Joshua inside the house making him to be protective.

"What are you doing here hyung?"he asked curiously.

"I-It's nothing. Just to come by and say hello"Joshua replied, scratching the back of his neck.

Joshua then left the house after that, making you and Dino to exchange glances as you chuckled.

"Don't ever go back with him okay?"Dino questions, staring into your beautiful orbs.

You nodded your head."I would never"

---

Heyya! I'm going to be working on the part 2 of scoups again (the other one) and idk if I could make a part 3 of scoups where he found Hana (the one I updated few days ago). Lolol.

Anyone who Stan stray kids?