Hoshi

"Soon Young Oppa,when will we date...aha...Arraseo...bye love ya"

I was talking through my phone with SoonYoung just now. He said that we meet at the park later~ I have a chance to watch TV K-Drama now. After I watch,wow that was so touchy, cheesy and romantic I hope he will be doing that to me. I feel bored and don't know what to do. Oh,I just remember that we have a date. I better go get ready to wear now. After that,I wore my comfy dress,comb my hair and wear my yellowish wedges. I text him if he's already get ready for the date.

Me
"Are you ready for the date,Oppa?"
Youngie Oppa
"Yeah,I pick you up now"

I put my phone on the table,I am so in enthusiastic mood now. When I look outside the window,the cloud seem to be moody but I hope it'll not rain. As I wait him for like 15 minutes,I saw him infront of my house as I ran downstairs and open the door. I look at him his cute face and he seem to be mad or something.

"Mwo? Wae?"I ask him.

"Change your dress"He sigh and look at me.

"Wae? You don't like my dress?"

"No,I really like it but I don't want other guys seeing your skinny leg"

"Aw,Is my Youngie jelly? Incase,you can just protect from other guys from seeing it"I chuckle.

"Now,let's go"

He held my hand tightly and brought me to somewhere that I don't even know. As we reached the destination,I look surprise and a bit shock too. You know what,he brought me to the fancy restaurant that I always wanted but it look so expensive inside when we order the food and beverages we want. Wait,it's like in the drama I watch lately. Oh,It's Deja-Boo.

After we eat,he pay the bills($16.38)and it's cheap not that too expensive.
I walk with him while holding hand together,walking at the park and it's really peace and quite around same as the drama. He suddenly poke me on the cheeks but I ignore him,but he still poking at me and so I turn around he peck my lips and he ran away as I chase him with a grin on my face.

"Yah,Youngie~"I shout at him while chasing him and he laugh.

As I cought him with the back hug,he turn around and make me fall to the grass as for him also. He grip my hand to not letting you go,you guys stare at each other with the passionate eyes. I blush so hard but I think he likes it. He lean forward to me and brush his lips to mine gently and I couldn't resist to reject his kiss so I kiss him back

Anyways,I look at the cloud seems too moody now and I think that it'll be raining. He stood up and lend out his hand to make me stand up too. As I walk home alone because he is busy after the date and he has lots of things that he is going to do with his members.
.
-Tomorrow Morning-
.
I went out to the café and drink one of my favourite drink. Today I wore my black hoodie and my mask. My phone ring and I answer it and go outside the café.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Babe,What are you doing right now?"

"Before I answer it,I was in the café drinking and then I was standing outside,wae?"

"Nothing,I jus-"

"Oh look,It's raining outside. I better hung up"

As I hung up and put it in my pocket,the rain start wetting my hoodie and drolling to my face. I was so cold and I can't even stand it,someone brought an umbrella and go towards to me. As I see,Kwon SoonYoung was here to block the rains for me.

"Are you cold?"he ask me a I nod a little. He took off his leather jacket and put it on around my shoulder.

"That will keep you warm,c'mon let's go back to your home"he said with the sweet voice in his tone.

As I arrive my house,I give the leather jacket to him,my face is drolling with the rain drop and he peck my lips for a sweet goodbye for him.

-------
Well is that too cheesy or something.