Vernon

Dedicated to Jade_BcJt
Hope you'll enjoy :)

-

Jade was getting ready to go to the amusement park with her cousin. Well, her cousin offered and begging her to come with her so she just agree even though she don't want to just because her cousin sometimes a big baby.

As she put her last touch on her make-up, she smile looking at her own reflection and she straighten her clothes. She grab her purse and her phone as she went down the stairs to find her mom cooking in the kitchen.

When she walk pass the kitchen, her mom stop her.

"Sweetie, where are you going?"her mom asked while wiping her palms on her apron.

"I'm going to the amusement park with my cousin"Jade told.

"Oh, be careful and have fun!"her mom smile and kiss her cheek.

She smiled back and stepped outside the house. She saw a car in front of her which is belong to her cousin as she was waving her hand to the air with the brightest smile to get Jade's attention.

She ran up to the car as she hopped in and her cousin begin to drove off. When they are already arrive, her cousin stop at the entrance as Jade was confuse.

"What's wrong?"She asked.

"I'm waiting for someone"her cousin answer.

"Eh? I thought that it gonna be us"she said raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah but-- Oh! Look they're they are!"her cousin exclaimed and point her finger to the two figures approaching them.

"Opppaa!!"her cousin shout and ran up to her boyfriend?

"Huh?"Jade make a confuse face."When did she has a boyfriend?"

"Jade, meet my boyfriend Minghao"her cousin introduce her boyfriend to her.

"Okay, Hi. Is he Chinese?"Jade wave her hand.

This is the first time I met him

"Yup, but he can speak Korean"

"And who is this?"

Jade look at the unfamiliar person who is sending her a smile. He looks like a foreigner.

"I'm Vernon. Nice to meet you"he gave her the sweetest smile as he lend out his hand to her.

"Heh... nice to meet you too"she shook his hand with an awkward smile.

"Since we're all here, let's go have some fun!!"

They went to the ticket Booth and bought it for the four of them. They begin to choose what games do they wanna play and which places do they wanna go.

Her cousin finally suggest that they could go to the haunted house and she knows that Jade is afraid of ghosts but her cousin just ran away with her boyfriend while laughing like an idiot and went inside the haunted house.

"What's wrong Jade?"Vernon asked concern.

"I-I'm afraid of g-ghosts"she reply.

"Don't be afraid it's just fake ghosts. Come, I'll protect you"he warmly smile and held her hand as they went to the haunted house.

As they went inside, Jade couldn't help but to feel so afraid while squeezing his hand tightly trying not to let go. Vernon notice it as he swing his arm and put it around her shoulder to keep her close to him.

Jade slightly blush when they were too close like really close to each other. Her heartbeat was pounding really fast. After that, they played several of games and also win some prizes.

Jade really have some fun together with them but mostly with Vernon. She bond with him really well.

After 3 weeks, her phone suddenly rang as she pick it up and answer the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hey, Jade. Come to my place. My friends also here"he suggest.

"Oh sure. I'll be there in a minute"she said happily as she ended the call.

Well to be honest, she has a feelings towards Vernon but he still doesn't know that she likes him. She went to change her clothes into a comfy one.

However, she went to use her car and drove off to his place. When she reached her destination, she hopped off the car and was about to knock the door but her knuckles hit Vernon's forehead by an accident. He wince in pain.

"I'm so sorry. Are you alright?"she quizzed and trying to look at his forehead.

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry"he smile and lock his gaze to her.

"Yah, hyung. Is that Jade noona again?"Dino says from the inside.

"Oh yes. Come in come in"

She went inside and got attacked by a group hugs. She could only giggle. Then Mingyu was standing in front of her with a huge grin while nudging her arm.

Mingyu know her secret because she become so close to him and told him everything also promise him not to spill the beans.

"Shut up!"she smack his arm.

"I'm just kidding"he laugh cheekily."but I think he likes you too"

"Stop it"she hit his arm lightly while blushing so hard.

"Aww, what's with the red face?"

"Will you stop?!"she push him while hitting his chest.

"Alright, alright. I'll stop and stop hitting me"

When she look at the front, Vernon was there with an unreadable expression as he went upstairs and she heard a loud slam.

"What's wrong with hyung?"Dino asked while thumbing to the direction where Vernon goes.

Mingyu respond his question with a slight shrug. Jade knows that he might felt somewhat angry with her or something.

"I'll go check him up"she stood up from her seat and went upstairs then to his room.

She knock his door and called his name softly. There's no respond. She slowly open the door and saw him sitting on his bed with his arms crossed. She sat beside him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Vernon, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong with me?! You should know what's wrong!"he suddenly increasing his voice to her.

"W-What?! What do you mean?! I don't even understand you!"she practically shouting at him.

"I KNOW YOU DON'T JUST BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO BE MINE FOREVER"

Her eyes widen and she was surprise from hearing those words come out from his mouth. Did she heard it right?

"W-W-What? Are you telling me that you want me to be yours?"

"Well... y-y-yeah..."he stuttered and his cheeks turn into a red colour.

"Aww, cute. I would love to"

"Really?"

"Mhm"

He hug her tightly and kiss all over her face and mumble something really sweet to her ear,"I love you"

-

Okay, it's finished! Hope you like this one. Now, I'll be writing the part 2 of Woozi and I'll publish it later.