Wonwoo

Dedicated to jisoowonu Hope you'll enjoy :)

-

Nam Kyun Mi was playing the guitar in the studio room alone. She was waiting for her gentleman best friend Joshua to come with his friends while playing a beautiful song. It filled the room and echoes in the same time which makes it even beautiful.

She smiles as she continue playing with another song. She strumming the strings as it vibrate and the note forming. She didn't realise nor notice that they were already here. She sense something as she stops and raise her head up to see them standing with their mouths open.

"Oh, you're here"she smile brightly.

"Yeah. Guys she's my best friend Nam Kyun Mi and these guys are my bandmate"Joshua introduce her to them.

They all begin to bow ninety-degrees to her and greet her with a sweet smile. She return the smile to them as she greet them too. A guy just caught her attention. Its Jeon Wonwoo. Well, he's the one who always flirting with someone and bullying since high school before he became a famous guy.

She has a crush on him too but not that long when she finds out that he already had a girlfriend she needs to move on and forget about it. She look at Joshua who is approaching her and tap her shoulder.

"Need to practice more?"he ask with a soft voice.

"Sure"she answered.

They begin to practice with each other and the others are doing something like talking and laughing with each other, eating and dancing too. Wonwoo was surprise that Kyun Mi can play the guitar perfectly also suits her well. His phone vibrate as he look it and read it. It was from her girlfriend.

'Oppa, I miss you so much. Can we date today?'

'Uh, no. I'm busy'

'C'mon Oppa, I know you're not busy'

'I'm seriously busy. Bye love ya'

He put his phone in his pocket almost immediately as he keep on staring at Kyun Mi. He begin to mesmerizing and thinking about her. He shook his head try not to care of anything as he join in with Mingyu, teasing him.

After she done practicing with Joshua, the others of the members are out because they need to buy something except her and Wonwoo alone. It was filled with silences and emptyness. It was kinda awkward between the two of them. She put the guitar on the chair and searching for a water bottle but it was unavailable.

She was about to open her mouth to ask Wonwoo but he toss the cold water bottle to her as she panick to catch it. She almost lost the bottle.

"Thanks"she thank him.

She open the bottle cap as begin to drink it and gulp each of the water. It filled the room with an awkward silences again. She went back to the chair (she had been sit on) and do nothing while glancing on him if she hope there's something fun to talk about.

"How's your life becoming a famous person?"she broke the silences and spoke up.

"It was hard and much work to do"he respond and turn his head to her.

"Why did you always been flirting and bullying since we're in high school?"she ask him a question.

"I just want to be famous that's all"he avoid her gazes and look at the floor.

"Funny. You've change so much"she blurt out.

"Yeah"he mumble.

She could only nod her head with an 'oh' sound as she stare at the ceiling thinking for something to talk or having a small chat with him but nothing came into her mind.

"Kyun Mi..."he called her name out of the sudden.

"Hm?"she hum in a question way.

"I want to tell you something"

"Go ahead"

"I-"

His word cut off because the other members went inside the room with their laughter filling the rooms which makes Wonwoo to hesitate to tell her but he decided not to. They were bringing a lots of plastic in their hands also foods and beverages in it.

Then they eat the foods together and having a small chat. Kyun Mi was sitting between Joshua and Wonwoo. She pick up the chopstick and look at it. She didn't know how to use this as someone was already helping her.

Wonwoo put his arm over her from the back and his hand above her small hand. He told her how to use it. She thank him afterwards as he smile sweetly.

As soon as they finished, they clean up the mess and one by one left the room because it's getting late already. She pack her stuffs too but before she could reach the door to leave, someone turn her around and kiss her lips with full of love.

She was shock by the sudden action and that lips are definitely perfect for her but she didn't respond it. Her stupid heart kept pounding so rapidly. Her mind spinning like crazy and many question lingered into her mind.

"Kyun Mi, I like you"he confess after breaking the kiss and cup her cheeks.

"B-But don't you already h-have a girlfriend?"she ask, stuttering.

"I do but when I see you, you're so beautiful and my mind change no, I'm the one who change. So please take me then I broke up with my girlfriend"he said.

"I like you too, cutie"she pinch his cheeks as she peck his lips.

He finally ask her out for a date after he broke up with his girlfriend and he likes being with Kyun Mi because she felt right to do it. She's the one who is he looking for from thousands of dreadful years.

He really want to be so close with her to protect her. Well, hugging her, cuddle her, kiss her and everything. A bright smile appear across her face that she finally have him. She's been waiting for him to say that but now she's dating with him and having fun together.

-

Yay!! Exams are finally over now I can update it more if I'm not that lazy ≧﹏≦. Shy shy shy
Here's an update and thanks for requesting chingu. Sorry for waiting, I didn't mean to do it so forgive me from everything. Feel free to request everyone and whatever you want to ask me.

Vote and comment especially for the one who request this cuz I want to know your opinion.