Wonwoo

Dedicate to EXO12SVT13.

-

"Stay away..."Nicole mumble as her boyfriend, Jeon Wonwoo approached her.

"Stop it!" She screamed, her temper hitting her like a truck and her breaths became shallow.

How could he? After cheating on her so openly, he still dared to come talk to her? What did he think she were?

"Come on, Nicole baby. You don't actually think I had something going on with her did you?" Wonwoo sighed as he rubbed his temples.

"You... You kissed her... You hugged her..." She cried out as she took a step back from him.

"She kissed me. She hugged me. She knew you where there!" He shouted back, obviously annoyed at how she didn't even believe him.

"You... You kept seeing my sister. You like her don't you?" she said as she wiped the tears streaming down her face.

"Nicole! I don't! I never will cheat on you!" He exclaimed while running to her, closing the distance between the both of you.

"Go away Wonwoo... You..." she pushed him away with full force while running out of the house.

"Nicole!!!" He shouted as she ran onto the road unknowingly.

The blaring of horns were heard and her vision was blurry but she made out the lights that grew larger as it approached her. She shut her eyes and waited for the impact, she heard the screeching of tires and someone just flew away from it with something warm trickling down her head.

Wonwoo tried to save her but another car almost hit him but only a few scratches can be seen on him.

She laid motionlessly on the ground, blood all around her. People immediately rushed towards her and him, heard the muffled voices of people surrounding her and him.

"Hey... Young boy,"

Wonwoo heard as someone supported her as her legs turned into jelly.

"Nicole... No..." he cried as he tried to approached her.

He forced himself up and away from the person helping him and ran to his girlfriend.

"No... No... Nicole wake up I'm sorry... Wake up please,"he cried as he shook her lifeless form.

"NICOLE!" he shouted as he heard the sirens that signaled that help was on the way.

He was being pulled away from her and he shouted her name repeatedly as he saw her being surrounded by medics.

He cried as she disappeared into an ambulance and away from him.

"I'm... I'm sorry Nicole. Promise me that you will be fine... Promise please,"

He sobbed as he was brought to the hospital to treat his injuries too.

-

"Nicole ah... When will you wake up... Its been two years," he said while kissing her head.

Two years. Two dreadful years where she was put into a coma just because of his stupid mistake. It was killing him. He missed her adorable laugh, he missed her smiles and stupid jokes. He missed everything about her.

If only she had believed him that day. If only she hadn't run off. If only she heard his explanation first. If only, if only. He regretted everything.

"You promised that you would always celebrate my birthday, so promise me to wake up today OKAY? Please, just my one wish," he whispered softly.

He laid his head on her bed and hummed a small tune while wishing that she would wake up soon. He interlocked her fingers with him and held her hand while drifting off to sleep. He knows that she died already because of that heart rate machine getting faster and faster until it become a straight line.

-

Sorry this is a short imagine. If you don't like it, don't even tell me. I know my stories are not that great. .·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.