Woozi [Pt. 2/1]

This one will be the happy ending. If you want to read the sad ending, go to the next part.

It's up to you if you want to read the both of them.

---

"Hey (Y/N), you okay?"your cousin, Jaehwan asked you worriedly."You don't look so well"

He approaches you as he put his hand on your shoulder while looking at your sorrow expression.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for your concern"you gave him a small smile."It's just that..."

You paused remembering about what your husband did as you balled your fist and change your gaze to the left.

"I understand. You can just try stop thinking about him"he said it softly."Remember what I told you yesterday?"

"I remember. You told me that if I can't stop thinking about him, I can't move on"you lifted your head up and look straight at him.

"Don't worry about it. He made a huge mistake after all and it's not your fault for making him not loving you"he let out a tired sigh."Go to sleep. If you need anything, just call me"

He lastly said as he left the room after you nodded your head in agreement.

He's right tho. Maybe you shouldn't think too much about him. He already found his happiness and you're just a useless woman to him.

After the incident about you caught him cheating on you, you run away from home. You took some of your belongings that are important to you and now you live with your cousin just for a while. It's been a week now.

He agrees to let you in since he's really worried about you. You told him everything that day and you cried once again. Who wouldn't cry after seeing what he did behind your back and even his friends lied to you.

You never call Jihoon and the others but they called you yet you just leave it as missed call. The messages they sent it to you, you don't dare to reply it.

You just feel like you couldn't forgive them especially your husband. You knew that the others are trying to protect from it but why lied to you as well?

Right now, tears escaping from your eyes slowly as you hung your head low. You wipe away your tears and try to go to sleep. Maybe you'll be okay tomorrow.

---

"Woozi hyung... We're sorry"said the maknae as the others stood behind him.

"No no it's okay"Jihoon shook his head."It's all my fault. I'm the one who should be sorry"

"We just feel really bad about (Y/N) and you hyung"Seokmin said, sitting next to Jihoon.

"But still we're sorry. She even bought our favourite drinks tho"Minghao grab the drink of Jihoon fav drink and gave it to him."This one's for you"

Jihoon take the drink slowly into his grasp and it's still cold. Like his cold heart. He still had his head low making all the members to exchange concern looks with one another.

"We'll give you some time to think and be alone"Seungcheol spoke up."C'mon guys"

They all left the room quietly as Jihoon heaved a long sigh and ruffles his hair in frustration.

Why am I such a fool? Why am I a horrible husband? Why did I even break her heart? Why can't I love her so much? And why did I even cheated on her? All the whys question lingered into his mind.

"I'm so stupid"he mumble, covering his face with his hands."Maybe I should go home for now"

He stood up as he took his car key and went home without even telling the others.