S.coups and Joshua

(A/N)-hope you'll like it....(?)
______________________________

When you're in school now,you heard someone fighting in the hallway and you saw bunch of students were watching their fights. Aish,why are they aren't stopping them from fighting. I came closer to see who's fighting as I gasp and my eyes widen from look who it is. It was Choi Seungcheol and Hong Jisoo. The both of them is the best student in school and they always get on top. They are like the smartest student but now they are fighting.

"Why are you guys fighting?!"you ask shockingly. Jisoo turn his head towards you as you saw Seungcheol fist move trying to punch him and you ran infront of Jisoo as he stop and his fist was infront of your face."Why are you guys fighting for?"you ask softly. All of the students are watching you.

"For.....you!!"they both exclaim at the same time then they left.

You were dumbfounded by those words. For me? Wae? Did I do something wrong? You thought that in your mind and more question came in. Atleast their fights stop but you saw their faces were injure,really bad injure and even their face had a small cut. You were really anxious about those two. What is happening with them? You thought. All the students went back to their own class and start a normal lesson. You want to sleep at this boring lesson but there is something keep bugging you,about the fights earlier.

'What are you guys fighting for?!'

'For.....You!!'

Is the both of them fighting for me? For what? Maybe they like me? No no that's impossible,no one ever like me in this school. You said in your heart as you sigh heavily. It's recess,time for you to eat!!! You love eating,well obviously that is your habit. You went to the cafeteria and took your tray that fill of foods and also your beverage. Then you want to find seats as you saw an empty seat and you sat down. Someone ask you that he/she can sit down across from you,as you nod your head without looking who it is. When you look front,you were surprise to see who it is,it was Jisoo.

"What do you want,Jisoo?"you ask.

"I just wanna eat my lunch. Can I sit beside you?"

"U-uh s-sure okay"

As he sat beside you and your heart were fluttering and butterflies everywhere in your stomach because boys never get too close to you. You never felt like this before. He shows his perfect smile to you as you blush a little.

"Uh,(Y/N)-ssi. G-Gumowo."

"For what?"

"For stopping Seungcheol earlier"

"Oh,your welcome. So your injuries are okay now?"you ask him while pointing your finger to his face. Well you saw that there are two bandage on his forehead and his left cheek. The small cut you saw are bleeding slowly."Yeah,I'm fine"but when he touch his injuries,he's in pain.

"I know you're not okay,lemme see that cut"you said.

"No no,I'm fine"

"I just wanna see it"

"Wait wait,hold on. Are you worry too much about me?"

Is it that obvious?! Well,partically you are really worried about him because you always like to help people not to make fights.