Mingyu [Pt.3]

Your fever has gone from the past 4 days ago and you got along pretty well with this Jeonghan. He was so sweet and funny. His action made you think that he's like a mother to you. He was always so worried yet caring for you.

You wish that Mingyu was like that too. He can ditch the hang out but breaking a promise is wrong too. You wondered if he's okay or not after a few weeks.

He hasn't been calling or giving a message right after the break up. It was weird that you waited for him to go back with you. You shook your mind, try not to think about him.

You don't want to get your hopes up, expecting something from him like he surprised you or anything. You unknowingly smile to yourself.

"Why are you smiling?"Jeonghan asked out of the blue.

"Oh i-it's nothing"you replied as you looked away.

"Sure sure"he said, clearly not buying it."Do you want to hang out today? I even brought my boyfriend too"he offered.

"I don't have anything to do so okay"you widely smile as you stood up.

Well Jeonghan is not interested in any woman so he is technically gay. I mean no offense, he likes women but he loves guys more.

You don't know why but you love watching gay people being all sweet. It was much more romantic.

(A/N I'm sorry if y'all don't like gay people or offended or maybe trigerred about it)

You don't want to change your clothes since you already wore a decent one yet simple. Just a white T-shirt and skinny jeans along with a pair of converse.

"Baby~"his boyfriend, Seungcheol, ran up to him.

He doesn't mind and mad at you for staying at Jeonghan's house since he already told him of what happened that day and you have been seeing him lately because he want to bring his boyfriend a date.

They hug right in front of your eye and you can't help but to squel not so loudly. Your heart was beating so fast. You couldn't stand seeing such an adorable and pure gay couple.

"If you guys don't mind, I also bring a friend of mine in case if you're feeling like a third wheel"Seungcheol said and look at you as you chuckled.

Then his friend showed up which makes you to widen your eyes seeing the tall and handsome guy approaching him. It was no other than your ex, Mingyu.

He was smiling as he did a high five with Seungcheol but then his eyes moved to you, his eyes widen a little but act as if it was normal and awkward between the two of you.

You realized that you never told Jeonghan who's your boyfriend's name but if you have told him, he's gonna be all protective and not enjoying his date with Seungcheol.

"Say hi to (Y/N)"Jeonghan said to Mingyu as he gave you a little wave and a small smile.

You awkwardly smile back to him and look away. You heart was still beating for him tho and yes, you still love him. He was the one who broke up of that incident.

However, they brought you to the amusement park since they wanted to have a lot of fun but being left alone with Mingyu makes you felt so awkward as if he was a new friend of yours.

You regret for wearing just a T-shirt, you feel so cold right now as you kept on rubbing your arms with your hands. Mingyu noticed that and took off his jacket, putting it around your shoulder.

You turn your head to face him and made eye contact. It was silent. A comfortable silent. He doesn't say anything and walk ahead of you. You follow him behind, not even saying a single word.

He abruptly stop his track making you bump on to his back and you lift up your head to him. He was expressionless. You can't even read it, not a single thing.

Out of blue, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pull you closer to him as both of you started to walk again. His scent was still the same. You wonder if he still love you but what if he's in relationship with Angely?

No no he wouldn't do that. Maybe. It was still silent as he brought you to the food stall and looking all the food makes your mouth to water.

"Do you want that?"he question, not looking at you."S-Sure"

His voice is the same as always. It kinda melts your heart and you begin to blush. He bought it and handed it to you.

"Thank you"you said and take a bite. He smile and peck the corner of your lips.

It caught you off guard and taken aback by his quick movement. Your cheeks turn redder than before.

"Let's go to the ferris wheel"he told with his back facing you and continue to walk again.

Why did he do that so sudden?

You puff out your cheeks and ran up to him, hitting his arm making him to chuckle cutely.

When the both of you reached the ferris wheel as you climbed in one of the cab and sat down comfortably. He sat right across you who is gazing outside the window.

He keeps on staring at you, admiring your feature. It made him smile like an idiot. He thought that you look okay without him but you're not.

"Hey (Y/N)"he called your name softly, getting your attention.

You hum in a question way, turning your face to him.

"How should I say this?"he murmured while scratching the back of his head.

You rose one of your eyebrow, feeling curious about what's he gonna talk.

"Look, I'm very sorry about the day I didn't took care of you when you need me the most. I just don't want to upset Angely but turns out I upset you more. I realized that she's just a friend and you're more important to me. You're my top priority. So..."he confessed sheepishly, avoiding your gaze.

"I forgive you Mingyu. I understand what you're trying to do so you don't need to be sorry"you respond to his confession as you sat next to him and hold his hand."I still love you okay"

"(Y/N)..."he muttered your name."Can we start over again?"he suggested.

"Why not"you gave him your sweet smile as both of you share a kiss.

---

Phew. Glad that ends. Hoshi part 3 will be coming soon. Maybe tomorrow or the other day.