S.coups [Pt.2]

The sun rises as the morning came and you woke up with a messy hair. You do your morning routine as you changed your pajama into your school uniform.

You headed towards the school by walking and you still remember about the day, Seungcheol and you are together also about the bet.

You clench your fists tightly. You shook your head left to right trying to forget about it and shake off your feelings. You clearly moved on from him.

He is a bad influence to you so you don't want to get involve with him again and told yourself that you don't want to be in a relationship and falling in love with someone. You rather be alone and single.

Maybe he is just not the right one for you that's why he played with your feelings. Gosh, you're so stupid. You facepalmed yourself. You even told your best friend about it and your bestie was really angry.

"If I had known that would happen, I'm gonna kill him and shove his mouth into someone's dick!"

Your bestie was completely mad as you tried to calm your bestie down by putting your hands on it shoulder.

"Relax. I'm over him now. No need to do that"you said and smile.

"But he was such a dickhead to you and I thought he was a cool at first"

"Yeah I thought so too"you said, agreeing while bounce your head up and down.

You and your bestie walk through the hallways as you bumped on someone's shoulder and you were about to apologize but close your mouth shut, after seeing the boy you don't want to see.

His eyes were cold and he put on a blank expression but deep inside he wants to hold you so bad. You awkwardly averting your gaze at him as your bestie wrapped it's arm around yours and walk away from him.

"Are you okay?"your bestie asked you after there's no sight of him.

"I'm fine. Don't worry"you replied.

When you're in class, you thought back about him. The looks in his eyes, he looks like he is sorry but he hesitate for some unknown reasons.

Nah, he wouldn't feel sorry. Maybe that's his way to deceive you so he can take you back or something. But you're not going to change the fact that you still hate him.

After that, you noticed that he kept on glancing and staring at you from his seat. You tried to look like you didn't see that and act like nothing. You were sweating and your heart was beating.

Somehow, your cheeks grew hot. You whispered yourself that you don't want those feelings again and you might end up heartbroken.

It's finally recess, you stood up from your seat as you were about to leave the classroom, someone grab your arm firmly making your turn your head to see the person.

It was no other than Seungcheol. His expression to you somehow different from before as you changed your gaze to another direction. Not wanting to be brainwashed by him again.

"What is it that you want?"you coldly said to him and tried to pull your arm back.

"I want..."he paused and look away."...You"he continued and lean closer.

"Are you trying to make me hurt again?"you spat as you turned around after yanking your arm roughly away from him and walk away.

"No that's not it! I clearly want you back. Please. I know I was such a jerk back then and I'm sorry. Really sorry!"he answered and caught up to you by standing in front you making you stop.

"I won't forgive you since I don't trust your words anymore. I rather be alone and single from now on."you said and glared at him."And falling in love with you was my biggest mistake"

"(Y/N)..."

"Don't call my name like that"

"Give me a second chance and I'll be a good boy to you I promise! I fucked up everything after faking my love to you"

A huge sigh escape from your lips as you folded your arms across your chest and start thinking.

"Okay. I'll give you a second chance to be good to me before I fully accept you. If you dare to hurt me again, I'll treat you like hell"you said and gaze up at him."Got that?"

You rose one of your eyebrow and a little feeling of insecure inside your heart that you don't know what will happen next.

"Of course baby"

He gave you a surprise kiss on the lips as you taken aback with his quick action. Your cheeks turn a little rosy.

After a few weeks, you and Seungcheol are officially a couple now. Not like before and this one is totally different. This is the real Seungcheol and you really like it.

Your bestie is still mad about it but try to support you and Seungcheol together.

---

Okay. I don't know why but I feel terrible writing this one. I expect it to be like more drama coming but I ran out of ideas.

Also I don't want to update it so late so I'm rushing this one.

Anyway, feel free to request anything! (I really need some request tho)