Vernon

It was a nice day yet refreshing air to go to school. You were walking with your bestfriend, Hansol. He's the popular foreigner in school and everyone likes him. He's sweet and caring to you but to gangster or bully, he is like a beast and scared them off.

But sometimes when you're near him, you felt weird. Your face always heat up and your heary goes fluttered as butterflies everywhere in your stomach.

"Yah, yah. Are you spacing out again when I'm talking?"he ask curiously and wave his hand infront of your face.

It make you snap out your head and goes back to reality. You look at him with a small smile.

"I-I'm not spacing out, Hansol. I was just... thinking"you mumble.

"Thinking about what? Thinking about me?"he ask. You can't help yourself hearing those question but to blush.

"Aish, aniyo!"you shout a bit and push his arm lightly.

He could only chuckle. You went to your locker and open it but someone just slam the locker back. You turn your head to the side and saw your worst enemy, Jeon Wonwoo.

"Hey beautiful, want me to send you to your class?"he smirk and wiggle his eyebrows.

You make me wanna puke dude.

"No thanks, Wonwoo. My class is not that far from here"you cross your arm and glare at him.

He was stepping forward to you and you were going to step back but he caught your waist and he pull you closer. He was tracing your arm to feel your fairly smooth skin. You felt goosebumps and terryfied what is he going to do with you.

You felt his hand tracing your back down to your spine and almost touch your butt as you shove him away quickly.

"Pabo!! Byuntae!! Byuntae!!"you shout and ran to your class.

He was smiling himself like an idiot. Hansol always there to protect you when someone tried to do something unpleasent to you but no sign of him.

As you got in the class, you saw him resting his chin on his palm and resting his elbow on his table. He seem... sad. You approach him and tap his shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong?"you ask worriedly.

"It's nothing. It just that..."he paused and look at you.

Your heart start to beating so fast, start to heat up on your face and butterflies everywhere. You were afraid that maybe he saw you with Wonwoo earlier.

"It just that... I couldn't find the right time to... confess someome I like"he continue while watching out the window.

"Oh, just be confident Hansol and tell her everything about your feeling towards her"you told.

"I think I will do that"he smile and give you a thumbs up.

Recess now, you stretch your arm and rubbing your eyes from the boring lessons.

You went out the class as you saw your second worst enemy, Park Yu Jin and her friends from afar. You tried your best to ignore her as you were about to pass them, you trip on someone's foot as you were about to fall. She was laughing annoyingly evil.

You felt a pair of hands caught your arm and you were leaning onto this person chest. You raise your head up and saw Hansol. You were staring at his beautiful eyes. Then Yu Jin stop while crossing her arm and went away.

"Gwaenchanha?"he ask and stood you up.

"Y-Yeah..."you stuttered and a pink tint reveal through your cheeks.