Wonwoo/Mingyu

Dedicated to helloskun
Hope you'll enjoy! :)

Keep in mind that the main character is a boy, so it's boy x boy! This will be a love triangle!

Warning: slight smut

If you don't like/uncomfortable to smut and gay people, please don't read!!

---

"Hey Maki"a male voice which belongs to Mingyu called his name after he put down the papers on his table."Let's go eat some food"

This Maki boy turn his head to face Mingyu as he stopped typing on the keyboard in front of him.

"Oh sure"he smiled widely and stood up while stretching his tense arm.

"Hey don't forget about me"Wonwoo nonchalantly said as he approaches them.

"Why would we"Maki chuckle."Now c'mon before our breaks end"

Wonwoo's cheeks begin to turn rosy but he hide it instantly by looking away from him with his serious expression and shove his hands in his pockets. Mingyu glared at him while walking beside him and Maki lead them to the cafe.

Mingyu and Wonwoo are Maki's best friend but the two of them not really get along together since the day they told each other that they liked the same person but never dare to confess.

They want to get Maki's attention and steal his heart but he seems to be so pure and optimistic all the time. He always had a bright smile that can melt their heart. What's more than that, they love it when they are alone with him.

Mingyu and Wonwoo are now whispering to each other, saying that they will get his heart and even insulting themselves. Maki doesn't know about that tho but he noticed one thing, they are acting weird.

When they reached the cafe which is below the floor of their work place, they headed to the counter and were greeted kindly.

"So what do you guys want?"Maki asked them, turning around.

"I'll have the same one as yours hyung"Mingyu smirk and wink.

"How about you Wonwoo?"Maki changed his gaze to the serious boy.

Also, Mingyu and Wonwoo are younger than him so they love it when they got to call him hyung.

"J-Just a coffee"he answered while shifting his gaze elsewhere.

Maki bounced his head up and down as he ordered it for them. He was about to pay but someone's hand stop him by grabbing his arm. He turn his head to the person.

"You're going to pay all that?"Mingyu questioned."Yes why?"

"You don't have to that. Let me pay it for you"he sent him a small smile.

Maki really want to pay it but Mingyu insisted that he don't have to as he paid it and Maki went to sit beside Wonwoo who was on his phone.

Wonwoo feel himself heating up as he fake a cough and loosen the tie a little after his arm was rub against Maki's arm.

Later, their orders came as they have a chat together, laughing at their funny jokes. Maki enjoyed it when he hung out with them. He just love them so much that he could never replace them with anyone else.

However, their breaks are over and they have to go to work again. Typing on the keyboard nonstop while staring at the bright screen, waiting until their job is finished.

That night, almost everyone went home already including Mingyu and Wonwoo. Maki just finish his job as he packed his stuff and he grab his coat on the chair.