Mingyu [Pt.2]

Here's the part 2! Enjoy :)

---

Mingyu's POV

After slamming the door behind me, I went to bed as I sat on the edge of it and hung my head low while placing my hand on my head, ruffling my hair of frustration.

I heave a big sigh as I looked up to the ceiling. I was trying to not think about it but it keep on replying in my head.

“Let's just break up if you're going to act like this. I've had enough.”

The words that escape from my mouth. I shouldn't have said that to her, now her heart is broken by me. Why am I such a fool?

I regret saying it but will she wants me back? I put on a small smile.

She wouldn't tho after I did a horrible thing to her, making her upset and broken for not taking care of her.

She was sick. She had a fever yet I told her to take care of herself while I'm hanging out with Angely. I'm such a bad boyfriend. You're a fool Mingyu.

I lie down on the bed as my eyes were getting heavier and soon, I fall asleep.

Third person's POV

You were walking down on the streets, wanting to take a fresh air. You went to your favourite cafe as you ordered one of your favourite and sat down by the window seat.

You sip on your drink while looking outside as you saw someone so familiar to you. You squint your eyes to the person.

When you saw full image on the person, it was Mingyu with a girl, which is his best friend Angely, and his arm is around her shoulder.

Whispering to each other and make out in public. Your heart clench and tears pooled in your eyes. You balled your hand into a fist as you shook your head left to right.

"Don't cry"you said to yourself and left the cafe.

You listen to some music, sad music, while walking back home but you bump into someone making one of your ear bud fall. It was him.

He gaze up to you with his cold eyes and Angely was being touchy and a bitch.

"Who is this bitch again?"she asked.

"I don't know baby. Let's just ignore her"

It makes you more hurt and painful. You tightly clench your first and fast walk to your home as you walk across the street.

The tears blurring your view and what you didn't know was that, a car was there while honking. You ignore it at first but then when you got hit---

Your eyes wide open while you heavily breathing and instantly sitting up straight. You were sweating so bad as a sigh of relief escape your lips.

"It was just a dream"you murmured.

"Are you okay now?"someone suddenly said making you flinch and turn your direction to the person.

"W-Who are you? Where am I?"you question.

"Relax. You're in my house and the name's Jeonghan"he answered and sweetly smile to you.

"I'm (Y/N). What happened?"

"I saw you fainted outside on the street that night so I brought you here"he replied truthfully."And your fever was getting worse"

"Oh" was the only thing you said as you ducked your head low.

"Are you hungry?"he quizzed and you nodded your head."I'll go make chicken soup okay"

You watch him left from the room and you lift your hand placing your palm against your forehead. It's hot.

You remember when Mingyu wanted to break up with you. Maybe you're just exaggerating for the smallest things but was Angely really important to him than you?

You heave a big sigh. You look at your surrounding, gazing everything in Jeonghan's room. You saw a picture of him with a guy. You thought it was cute tho.

When you heard the door being opened, you saw him bringing a tray with a bowl on top of it as you can see the steam flowing up.

"Here's your chicken soup. Eat it while it's hot"he warmly smiled and handed it to you.

"Thank you"you gave him a small smile and he nod.

You eat the chicken slowly and sipping the soup. It was delicious.

"So uh... why were you outside that night?"he started, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh it was... my boyfriend break up with me"you replied."That day I was sick and he didn't take care of me since he made a promise with his best friend and when he came back, I complained to him"

"Then an agreement begin between the two of you?"he continued as you nodded in agreement.

You kept on sipping the soup from the spoon as an awkward atmosphere came to visit between the two you.

Out of the blue, tear by tear fall from your eyes and your hands were shaking. Jeonghan widen his eyes when he heard you sob and sniffle.

"I-I'm sorry to make you cry"he apologize worriedly, trying to comfort you.

"It's okay. I-It's not your fault"you sniff."And I'm happy that you took care of me"

---

I expected that this will be the end but nope. I got carried away writing the story lol. It was full of angst wtf. So part 3 will be coming soon.