S.coups

The door of your house open reveal your husband, Choi Seungcheol. You  smile at his appearance and walk towards him taking his suitcase away. He just got home from work and you sense he is tired.

He loosen the tie and unbutton the button. He walk toward the sofa and bring his body down to the sofa and close his eyes. You put his suitcase at the dining table and sit next to him.

"Oppa how's work??"you ask as you take out his tie.

"Fine."you frown at his cold voice.

"What with the voice??"you ask nicely but he did not reply back.

"Oppa?"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TIRED AND STRESS FROM WORK OHMYGOD" he stand up and walk towards your shared bedroom and slam the door.

You flinch as the door being shut loud. Seungcheol never did that to you even if he is stress he will cool down. Your eyes start to sting as you can feel your eyes getting teary.

Seeing Seungcheol doing that to you, you feel like you are the worse wife for him. Not knowing his situation well enough. You start to blame yourself and lots of negative things playing on your mind.

Night pass and you two still not reconcile yet. You were making breakfast when the door of your bedroom open. You did not even spare a glance or say a good morning to your husband. You giving a cold shoulder to him which make Seungcheol to feel bad and worse.

He walk towards to you and backhug you softly with his hands inside of you shirt touching your skin. You flinch at the sudden cold touch.

"Im really sorry about yesterday"he whisper as he lean his head on your head smelling your strawberry hair. You reply him with a hum.

"Yeobooo~~~ cheolie ish sorwy~"he snuggle in to your body and you smile abit at his aegyo.

Afterall he know how to get you being all smiley.

You turn and glare at him. Your glare soften abit when you saw seungcheol pouting and making a puppy eyes with his cute eyes.

"Yeobooo~~~ I'm really sorry i was so stress with work and it got worse as i keep on getting mistake to my work. I did not mean to get explode to you...so will you accept my apologise"he make an puppy eye.

You sigh as you know you can't get angry to him for too long.

"Hmm arasoo i accept your apologise but then you need to do something to me"you smile a not so evil yet innocent smile.

He smirk as he close the fire and carry towards your shared bedroom and do whatever married couple do.