Joshua

Dedicated to jAEhyuN_bBys
Hope you'll enjoy! :)

---

You were cooking pancakes in the kitchen as you felt someone's arms snake around your waist and you knew who it is. Your lips curve upwards, forming a smile on your face.

"What's wrong babe?"you asked and your eyes fixed on the pancakes, not wanting to burn it.

"It's nothing"Joshua, your boyfriend, replied as he placed his head on top of your shoulder and hug you closely."You're so warm"he muttered.

You and Joshua have been dating 2 years now. You clearly fall in love at first sight towards him since you met him in high school and what's more intriguing is that, he is your first boyfriend and so does he.

You were pretty excited back then and dating him was your good choice of man. He was the right one for you and he is the most gentleman person you have ever met.

You giggled to yourself as you finished cooking and served it on the table while your boyfriend still back hugging you.

"Stop hugging and eat, okay?"you said to him, turning around facing him as you cupped his cheeks.

"Okay"he smiled lovingly and peck your nose.

He sounded like he just woke up from bed, he usually like that in the morning but he planned to have a date today and wanting to tell you something important after that.

After that, you are already hand in hand with Joshua walking side to side together and his hand is so warm. It's snowing today yet he knew that you love winter which is your favourite season plus having a date made you love him even more.

"Hey (Y/N)"he called you softly as he stopped walking and turn to face you.

When you are about to face him, you were surprised by his quick movement making you to widen your eyes as he pecked you on the lips.

"Y-Yah!"you slightly blushed and hit his arm lightly.

"You're so cute jagi"he chuckle cutely and continue walking with you on the streets.

He brought you to the park and he wants you to sit on the bench for a moment because he needs to buy some hot chocolate for the two of you.

After he left, you cupped your own cheeks while thinking about your gentleman boyfriend. Reminiscing about the past where you first date him made you giggle and somehow your cheeks grew hot.

"(Y/N)!"someone called from a far and you discover it was Joshua, running up to you while holding cups of hot chocolate in his hands."Hope I'm not making you wait too long"

He spoke and hand you the drink as you smiled brightly to him.

"Nope"

He returned the smile as he noticed something."Your nose and your cheeks are getting redder and redder"

"Really?"you tilt your head to the side after taking a sip on your drink.

"Yeah so I can warm you up by kissing you"he teased while he smirk.

You blush hearing those words and your face probably covered in a shade of red.

"Why do you have to be so cute?~"he chuckled again and pinch both of your cheeks.

"S-Shut up!"

You pushed his hands away as you walked away, trying your best to hide your blushing face. His lips tugged upwards and caught up to you.

The two of you walk around the park, chatting endlessly with a little teasing. Some people look at how both of you are a perfect couple and hoping that the two of you get marry soon.

"Hey Josh"you said and gaze up to him.

"Yes?"he replied with a smile.

"You wanna know what's the best thing in my life?"you asked and your cheeks turn rosy.

"What is it?"he curiously answered.

"You"

After you said that, you tip toed on your feets as you leaned in to kiss him on the lips, caught him off guard but you know him, he kisses back. He wrapped his arms around your waist, closing the gap between the two of you.

The kiss was passionate and full of love until you broke the kiss first, gasping for air.

"I love you so much jagi"he said."And when did you become so cheesy? It caught me off guard"he added, slightly blushing and hiding his face on your shoulder.

"I love you too"you hugged him back and you remembered something."what's the important thing you wanted to tell me about?"

"Oh that. Follow me"

He took your hand and brought you to somewhere more private which is less people as he stopped his track under a big cherry blossom tree.

He turn around as he scratched his cheek with his index finger, feeling shy out of the sudden.

"What is it?"you question him, so curious about what is he going to tell you.

"It was lucky for me to have such an amazing girl like you, being with me from where we first met. Sometimes, I doubt myself that I'm not good enough for you but you're always made me happy and..."he paused and you see tears in his eyes."...I love you. Will you marry me?"

You were completely shocked upon hearing those words from him, making the tears to pool in your eyes as you immediately embrace him with your answer that made him smile even wider.

---

I'm sorry if this isn't so satisfying for you and not the way you wanted but I had fun writing about it. I'll be doing other request!