Christmas Special

"(Y/N)!!"

Someone shouted your name several times from a distant but you didn't budge from lying on the bed, still sound asleep.

Until the door of your room burst open and your name being called shouting to your name while shaking your whole body, trying to wake you up.

"(Y/N)!!!!"

You immediately wide away, sitting up straight with your hair as messy as a bird nest and your eyes were half open, turning your head left to right.

"What is it?"you asked with your sleepy voice.

"We were planning to go out today since it's christmas today!"

"Yeahh! We should have a lot fun today!"

You couldn't make out whose voices belong to since your eyes were kinda blurry due to sudden awake because of them.

You squint your eyes to make your view more clearer and sharper as you saw Dino and The8, who are smiling so widely to you.

"C'mon (Y/N) you better get ready or we'll be leaving you behind"Dino said pulling your arm as he pushed you towards the bathroom after giving you your towel.

"We'll be waiting for you downstairs!"The8 exclaimed behind the door.

Wut...? (─ ─)

You were clearly dumbfounded. They didn't even tell you to wake up early and hang out with them today even though it's christmas today so you thought you just stay home and chill, celebrating it alone.

You heave a sigh and do what they told you to do as you do your daily routine. After you have finished, you wore a thick sweater that your mom bought it for you so you wouldn't get cold.

Don't forget to wear your jacket to keep you warm if the weather was too cold for you, mitten gloves and earmuff.

You lastly smile to yourself in front of the mirror before heading downstairs where they have been waiting for you.

"Oh (Y/N)! Hi!"Seokmin greeted you with his wide smile and a little wave.

You greet him back and return the smile."Also why didn't you guys tell me that you're planning to hang out today? It was so last minute"you complained.

"Hehe... sorry (Y/N). We kinda forgot to tell you about it"S.coups scratch the back of his neck, sheepishly.

"Never mind that. Let's go!!"Hoshi cheerfully said, making all the younger to raise their hand into the air.

You giggle at their cute behaviors as you went along with them and followed them from behind, leaving you with Vernon, Woozi and Jun.

They were running around on the snow as they began to play catch with each other and even made a snow angel.

"Those guys are so childish and unbelievable"

You heard Woozi said that as he facepalmed and sigh.

"They're just having fun"you said and look at him.

"Yeah hyung, why don't you go have some fun for a while"Jun suggested and smile.

"He's right since you have been in your studio room 24/7"Vernon joins the conversation and you chuckle.

Woozi was about to say something but a snowball, hit his face so hard making him to stumble a little. He wipe the snow from his face and he wore an angry expression.

"Snowball fight!!"Seungkwan exclaimed.

"Bring it on!"he challenged and start to make some snowballs.