S.coups [Pt.1]

Dedicated to headlinesvern-
Hope you'll enjoy :)

*WARNING: SMUT!!

If you're uncomfortable and 18 below, please skip the smut part!!

You have been warned but if you're 18 below and love smut, you may proceed reading.

Gah I really need Jisoo to splash me with holy water 😂

---

"Mhmm!"you moaned in the kiss.

S.coups kept on caressing your clothed breasts while he kisses you so passionately and hungrily. He broke the kiss as he trailed down the kiss to your jaw then to your neck.

He nibbles and suck your sweet spot leaving some hickeys on your neck and lastly he bit your neck, earning a moan from you. He sneakily smile to himself.

He lift up your shirt and unclasped your bra as he threw it away on the floor and he begin to kiss your body and suck on your nipple while he caresses your other breast.

You wrapped your arms around his neck while tugging on his hair, trying to hold your moan and hid your face on his shoulder.

"Don't hold your moan baby"S.coups whispered sexily as he felt you nodded your head as a yes.

He take off of your shorts and panties from you as he threw it away. He kisses your thigh, teasing you wanting you to beg for him. He look at your clit right in front of his eyes and blow it making chill run down to your spine.

"S-Stop teasing"you whined.

He smirk and start to lick your clit while you place your hands on his head, pushing him deeper.

"Ah"you moaned when you feel the pleasure.

As you were about to cum, he stop as he stood up and look at you. You gaze up to him with a bewildered expression.

"Why'd you stop?"you question.

"Let's continue this in our room. I have a bigger one"he wink and smirk as he lifted you up bridal style and went to the bedroom.

After he closed the door and locked it, he pushed you to the wall with your legs wrapped around his waist and make out.

He brought you to the bed, slowly pining you down as he took off his clothes and use the condom, not wanting you to get pregnant. He gaze down at you when you look at how big he is.

"Are you ready?"he asked and raise one of his brow.

"R-Ready when you are"you stuttered.

To be honest, you were pretty nervous but you want him in you.

He brought his dick in front of your clit as you adjusted yourself and give him an okay sign. He slowly thrust in you. You clench the bed sheet, feeling the pain and the pleasure at the same time.

"Nngh"

He start to thrust in and out and you arch your back, loving the pleasure he gave you.

"Fuck! This feel so good"

His thrusting changed into a fast pace making both of you are about to cum.

"I'm cumming"

"M-Me too"

After a few thrust, both of you cum in unison. The only thing can be heard is that you and his heavy breathing. He lay down next to you and peck your cheek.

"That was awesome. I love you"

"I love you too"

---

A few weeks have past, you are getting tired of your boyfriend S.coups. Why? He always wanted to have sex with you even when you don't have the mood.

Every time he came home, he do it with you just to relief some stress in his head even when he is drunk. Also, he even do it when you're asleep.

It was boring for you to have that kind of relationship who only wants to have sex and pleasure. It made you think that you are just a toy to him. Sometimes he abuse you, forcing you to do it with him. It made your heart aches.

You thought he was like a normal boyfriend who loves to tease and brought you to multiple of dates but you were wrong.

You want to tell him that you want to break up with him. You sigh by just thinking about it. You eat some ice cream and watch tv while waiting for S.coups to go home.

However, you heard the door being open when you are in the bedroom, you went down the stairs as you saw him, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"(Y/N)"He called your name as he approaches you."Come here"

You knew what he wants. You knew what he needs you to do. You shook your head left to right as a no and take a step back.

"C'mon, come here"he said sternly."I want to release some stresses here"

"No"you spoke up and your back touches against the wall."I don't want to do it anymore!"you exclaimed.

But he slammed his lips onto yours, kissing you so roughly making your tears to fall from your eyes. You want the old S.coups back. You want it so bad.

"S-Stop it"you said which low and he ignore it."No, please don't. I don't want to do it"

You tried to push him away but he was too strong as he gripped your wrist tightly and pin it to the wall behind you.

"P-Please stop... please"you pleaded."Let's just break up"

After what you said, he abruptly stop on what he was doing as he look at you, widening his eyes and let go of you.

"Why? Am I not good enough for you?"he questions.

"It's just that I'm tired of you wanting to have sex all night and I..."you paused as you snuffle."... Don't love you anymore"

It leave him speechless but anger consume him as he slapped you across the cheek and went upstairs to the bedroom, slamming the door loudly leaving you crying on the floor.

I'm sorry S.coups

It is the only choice to make you stop

---

Tbh, I rarely write smut and it feels weird when I did the smut part like I have no idea why am I writing it so I went to read a smut imagine to get some ideas lmao. I cringe tho like wth 😂😂

I know I told you guys that no smut in the request chapter but I don't want to make the requester to be upset if I refuse and I decided to not write any smut again. Maybe.

I like the angst part tho but I hope it satisfy you. Next will be the part 2s