Seungkwan

Today on saturday on 16th January 2016,what a great day because you shouldn't forgot your boyfriend's birthday and you should be prepare with the members for his birthday. You really can't wait to look at his reaction but first you pretend that you don't what today is this. You went get ready after you shower,you immediately went out the house as you went to the Pledis Ent. That big building. You saw S.Coups playing with his handphone. You approach him.

"Hey,Seungcheol-ssi"you salute to him.

"Hey,(Y/N). Do you know what today is this?"he ask.

"Yeah,His birthday"you replied. He nodded.

"Let's go upstairs,they guys are waiting amd we must plan first"

"Yeah and I already have a plan"

You hold his wrist as we go upstairs,he seem so surprise but no matter he is just a friend. You open the door harshly like you are mad or something and the members also startled and all of them look at you. This place not ready prepare,You better tell them now. You called them all as they approach you,around you.

"Where is Seungkwan?"

"He still sleeping"Woozi reply.

"So,this is the plan. You know already what today is this?"They all nodded their heads.

"Firstly,pretend that we don't know what today is this,if he ask us just tell him that today is Stupid saturday. Secondly,4 of you(Perfomance unit) buy some stuff to decorate the practice room. Thirdly,me and...who want to go with me to buy a cake?"

Everyone just raise their hands but Dino just raise his hand shyly with that wide smile amd white teeth. You nod and smile back to him.

"I will choose Dino and the rest will help decorating the place when they already came. Vernon-ssi and Jeonghan-ssi will distract him like drinking at the starbucks,Boba tea,Gongcha,Ochado or Each a Cup. Okay guys?"

"Arraseo!!"

Seungkwan just got out from the room as he rubbing his eyes and he really does still look sleepy. You and the rest are standing quietly like nothing happen. Then,he broke the silent.

"Oh,I almost forgot. Do you guys know what today is this?"

"Mm...oh Stupid Saturday!!"Dokyeom exclaim and we nod in agreement.

"I think you guys forget about what today is this"

"C'mon hyung,let's go drink something okay"Vernon said with Jeonghan beside him.

"Yeah! Okay."

"See you guys later"

Phew~that was a close call,you thought. While you explain to them,your throat really drain out. You and Dino are out with the performance unit. After take a long walk,you guys seperate because you and Dino go buy a cake and the others buying some stuffs. You and him enter the cake shop and start to look at the precious cake. You make the Hm sound while putting your hand st your chin while thinking.

"Is this cake okay,Dino-ssi?"

"It's okay to me"

"How about we buy this one"

"Okay"

You ask how much the cake is this and the prize is $53.78. Wow that is a bit expensive. You ask Dino if he agreed it and he nod. Before you forgot,you want the cake has his name on it,you really like the cake as you take the cake and pay it.

"Let me hold that cake for you okay"Dino ask You.

"Oh! You're so sweet. Here you go"

He took it and hold it. After that,you went in the practice room in that surprise mood/expression. You look at the decoration and it is really beautiful,the colour really suits him. Your phone vibrate,you took out and recieve message from Vernon.

'We are going there soon. Don't forget to close the light and prepare the candles too'

You smile and quickly take the candles as you put it on the cake and  prepare the lit. After a few minutes,Vernon and Jeonghan open the door in quick version and close the door too. You turn off the light as the door open slowly with a creak sound,I lit the candle.

"Why didn't they remember my-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGKWAN!!!!"

You saw his smile wide longer than you usually see it while you hold the cake on your hand. He approached you slowy step by step. He was about to hug you but you glare at him.

"What?"

"Don't hug me if my hands are full. I'm holding a cake now"

"Oh! Sorry"he apologise.

"That's okay"

You put the cake on the table as you hug him. The members are playing,drinking and eating. You took the cake again but you want him to blow the candles.

"Before you blow the candles,make a wish first"You said and he nod.

'I wish that I will be on her side forever and ever. I want to make her always happy if I'm around and the last three words will make her love me again. I Love You,So much!!' He blew out the candles.

We clapped our hand and start eating his favourite cake,Chocolate cheese cake with a bread that looks like a bread crumb but it was extremely delicious. After that,Seungkwan brought you to his room as you both sit on his bed while holding hand.

He suddenly attack you with a kiss,both of your lips connect perfectly and really soft. As you muttered in your mind

'Happy birthday ma boy,Seungkwan oppa'

____________________
So that's the story you celebrate his birthday. Happy Birthday Seungkwan,hope your age will get longer and longer or you don't have to die for the fans ahaha stay being a young adult okay!

-^~^-