Wonwoo

Two days left to prom and you still have not find your prom date yet. It sucks alot when you are in a school full of beautiful as hell girls and you being a rotten potato.

You were laying on your bed updating your tumblr fan account. While you were doing your updates your phone vibrates. You look at it and it was Wonwoo your childhood friend that you had a crush on.

The reason why you did not have a guts to ask him for a prom because he is attractive and lots of girls have a crush on him like alot. You open up the text and read it.

-Wonwoo
Ayo girl are you busy now??

You text him back that you are not. A few minutes later you receive another text.

-Wonwoo
Well I'm outside your house now. I need to talk to you something and maybe grab a food or what??

You frown and thinking why the hell is wonwoo outside your house where he can actually open the door with the secret key which he knows where it is. You stand up from your bed and wear a jacket without forgeting to wear your glasses.

You walk down the stairs to the door and open it. You shock to see wonwoo standing there looking sooo attractive....well he is naturally attractive but today he look way to extreme. He smile a cute smile which always lead you to blush. And also what attracts you eyes secondly is his both arm behind as if he is holding onto something.

"So what do you want to talk about??"you ask.

He did not reply but instead he let out his arm caryying a small yet large notebook. You tilt your head to the side thinking why is he holding the notebook. He open the cover page and it shovk you too much.

"I know this is weird but would like to be my prom date?"he ask as he open the cover page with a "Be my Prom date princess?" written on it.

You cover your mouth as you did not expect wonwoo to ask you to be his prom date. You nod your head and smile widely.

"And also (Y/N). We know each other since diapers. You would always follow me around when we were young. Do you remeber about my wish?"

"Your wish??"you ask.

"Yup my wish...my wish is to be by your side all along right"

"Oh! i remember about that"

"So now,I want to grant my wish instead of being by your side. I want to be your half where I would be able to hold your hands"he held your hand.

You blush really hard when he stood really close to you and you can smell the perfume of his.

"(Y/N)...would you like to be my girlfriend forever?"he said as he look straight into your eyes. You nod your head and hug him really tight.

"Saranghae Wonwoo"you said into his coat which lead him to smile and kiss your forehead.

_________________________________
Sorry for the very very very very very late update and Sorry for making it short because I don't have many ideas. Lmao. Well hope you like it and don't forget to vote and comment.