Hoshi

" One more time and you Y/N need to get this right before class end in a few minutes. Let' go from the begining...5 6 7 8"Hoshi said as he clap his hand following the dance beat.

You along with the other dancers are now trying the new dance choreo which is harder than before.

It been more than an hour of teaching and you still have not get the dance correctly whereas the others get it quite better than you did. You let out a deep sigh and try the dance harder than before.

You get it correctly in the begining but when the harder part comes in you stumble on your footwork and mess it up. You groan in frustration and continue the dance till it finish.

"Okay you guys did good today. Practice more and we will continue in two days time. You may go now...except for you little (Y/N)"Hoshi pull your shirt from behind before you can walk away. You sigh.

"What's wrong with you today youngie??"Hoshi said as he fold his arm.

"Soonyoungie~ the footwork i mess it up"you pout and look at the floor.

"Come on i teach you again"you smile brightly.

"Okay so first of you need to stand 45degree to the left with your right hand up."you follow the position and from here you are fine with it but the next step is the worse.

"After that your right hand need to go down with your foot facing inwards. Your left foot just need to go outwards and inwards and outwards and back inwards like this"you look at his left foot and copy his foot work.

"Okay so your right foot goes outwards and inwards and outwards and then bring the right foot back t it previous position before doing the outwards"you look at him with blank.

"*sigh* (Y/N)~ah i show you how in the slowest speed"you look at his foot first and try to copy it.

"Aishhh oppaa andwae i cannot do it"You flop to the floor and cry.

The dance may look easy but footwork it is your worse enemy. You will always spend time more in footwork if it is too hard.

"(Y/N)~ah if you give up you will never do it properly and my girl will never give up until she succeed"he rub and tap your hair.

"Ani oppa the dance is hard the footwork is just...I CANNOT DO IT AND THERE IS LIKE ANOTHER HALF OF IT LEFT!!"you sob abit. "But still my girl is the type that will never give up and also you have a cute adorable and intelligent boyfriend that help you with the dance"he put his to hand facing upward putting it below his chin forming a sunflower. You smile at his cuteness.

You stood up and get into position. Hoshi once again teach you the step and do it a few more times together with you which slowly you get to catch up with you. He teach you the other half of the dance. You struggle abit with the footwork but you did not give up and continue to practice more. Hoshi left you alone to make you focus and practice the footwork alone whereas he went to the toilet. After a few more try, you finally made it and smile as you get the footwork correctly without failing.

"Oppaaa!!! i can finally do it!!!!!"you run towards Hoshi who just came back from the toilet and hug him the moment he walk in.

"See i told you you can do it. So shall we do it from the beginning??"you nod your head and get into position.

Hoshi fumble on the his phone and started playing the end of 'Mansae' and quickly walk to his position which is in the middle. When the song, 'If You Do' start playing Hoshi get into his feel. You smile abit at your adorable yet hot boyfriend who is focusing real hard on it. When the footwork came in you finally happy that you are able to do it without stumbling or missing a step.

"deo saranghaji mothage hae oh woah~~~"Hoshi sing the last line of the song with his out of breathe voice.

"YESSSS!!! OPPAAA I FINALLY MADE IT!!!"you hug the poor lord of Hoshi who is falling on the floor trying to get his breathe back.

"ohmygod (Y/N) get your body away from me i cant breathe"you laugh and sit beside him.

You look at him who is covering his eyes with his arm and his hair is wet from the sweats his body keeps on going up and down. Looking at him right now makes your heart to flutters.

When Hoshi gets back with breathe he sit up and look at you who is still starting at him in awe. He smirk and push your forehead back.

"y-yah oppaa!!"you frown at him.
.
"Dont look at me like that you gonna make my heart melt"he said chessily. You cringe at his word.

"Anyway Y/N let's go i am hungry!!"you stood up quickly and run towards the side and carry his bag along with yours.

You walk towards him and give him his bag. He smile and sling it on his body and slide his arm on your waist and close the gap between you two and kiss your cheeks before running away. You smile and run after Hoshi.

_________________
I want to learn dancing with him. I know dancing is a little tough and sometimes get scolded by the couch.^^ Thanks for reading my books readers!! I love you all!!!

-^~^-