S.Coups

You were awake because of your eomma shouting your name from downstair and you quickly got off the bed because you're gonna late for school. You went to shower with squinty eyes. Then,you ran downstairs and immdiately eat your breakfast that your eomma make.

"Eomma~ you should wake me up early"you said like a little kid to your precious eomma.

"It's not my fault dear,it's your fault for not waking early today and I shout your name like a bizilion times already"your eomma said to you and you just continue eating your breakfast.

Walking to school is your favourite because of the weather outside,feeling refresh and cool too. But the most you hate is when you go inside the school building because they always bully you,annoy you,embarrass you and everything you hate. What are you gonna do is,ignore them like you used to be. You felt your heart was pounding so fast when you went inside the school.

You saw no one in the hallway and you look confuse why there's no one in here. You go to your locker and saw a piece of paper inside as you took it and read it.

'I like you since I met you because you're so beautiful,cute and also gorgeous and smart. Can you teach me please~~~ How bout we meet at the rooftop after school? See ya later,cutie...'

You smile between you read the letter as you look at your watch you were already late,it's already 8:15,Shit! You muttered the word and you know what that's mean right? You slowly open your class door and saw a teacher inside and the students looking at you.

"(Y/N)!!! Detention after school!"

How are you going to meet that secret admire that you have detention? You heard some of the students laughing at you and Seungcheol was staring at you as you nod,ignore everything and sit at your loneliess seat. You take notes and copy everything what the teacher wrote on the board. It's recess,time for me to eat my lunch but you always eat lunch alone because you don't have any friend.

"Hey um,(Y/N). It's a little awkward since I met you so do you mind joining me to the cafeteria?"someone tap your shoulder to make you turn as you raise your head.

"With you?"you ask him,he is DK known as Dokyeom or Seokmin. He nod his head.

"S-sure why not"well that was weird,no one asking you like this before because everyone hate you.

You walk with him to the cafeteria and it was a little awkward but you seem to enjoy it with him. After you get your food already,he brought you to the table he always hangout with his friends as you sit down beside him you saw Seungcheol,your biggest enemy looking at you. You giving him a death glare but you can't refuse to sit here because of him and you don't wanna make Seokmin to worry about you.

Then,Seungcheol go towards you,standing beside you as you look at him glaring."Hey,(Y/N). Do you know about drinking milk for whom?"you ignore what he says as he continue"It's for baby and children only"his friends laugh and you don't even laugh at his bad jokes. He took your milk and pour it to your head as your hair getting wet and it's drolling down to your face. The others stop laughing as you stood up and you are really mad at him now.

"You...You...FUCKING BASTARD!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND NOW YOU JUST TRYING TO FIND A FIGHT WITH ME. I HATE YOU,YOU SON OF BITCH!!"

You yell at him and your voice were really loud,fill the whole cafeteria and everyone was looking at you. Seungcheol was smirking."Hyung?!"Seokmin said to him. You look down at the floor,you gritted your teeth and you clench your fist as your eyes become watery and you just ran away to find the restroom.

"Aish...Hyung,why did you pour the milk onto her head?"Seokmin ask and Seungcheol just shrug his shoulder then act cool again.

After you wash you hair and your face,you took your bag inside the class and the things on your table you put it in your locker as you ran upstairs to the rooftop. You threw your bag down and you sit down at the corner crying because of your embarrassment. You hair still wet but you let your hair dry by the wind. Why is my life is the worst huh? God please answer me,can you please make Seungcheol never exist in this world, you thought in your mind while crying,sobbing and sniffing.

You even skip the whole classes and you even skip detention. You only on the rooftop because you want to clear your mind after you cry and you look at the beautiful blue sky filled with clouds and also there is the sun. You remember about the letter and you just tryin to ignore it in your mind but failed because it always bothering you and you wanna know who give it to you. You heard someome open the rooftop door and approach you from the back.

Then,you saw a shadow,boy figure. Jebal jebal,not be Seungcheol jebal,you thought. Then he pick you up bridal style as he smash his lips to yours so sudden. You eyes were completely widen when you look who it is and you were right it was him. You felt your heart was gonna stop. You shove him away quickly as you fell right to your butt and you felt the pain as you rub it.

"You're so clumsy,(Y/N)"he spoke up and he reach out his hand to you.

"Why are you here?!"you ask him a little mad while crossing your arm and back facing him.

"I'm here for my cutie"

"You mean,that letter you gave me???"you ask confusely.

"Yup and I'm here to apologizes aswell"

As he pick you up once again while looking into your eyes as he ask you."I'm really sorry,will you forgive me what I had done to you earlier and making you cry all the time?"you become speechless and trying to find your answer and you shook your head slowly."If you say so"he then slammed his lips to yours again while you still looking at him and you don't even realise what is happening right now.

"W-why do y-you even l-like me?"you ask after he broke the kiss.

"No,I love you because you are so beautiful,brilliant,smart,cute,gorgeous, fascinating and you are also my type kind of girl"

He lean closer to you,his breathing was hitting your skin while you were speechless again. Is this kinda true or not? Maybe I'm dreaming,you said in your mind. He put both of you leg around his waist as he lean you to the wall and kiss you deeply with passion and also he licks your bottom lips. You've kinda enjoying it but in your mind were all crazy and also your heart flustered even more crazy. You thought that your heart could explode from inside your body.

"So you're gonna answer my question......babe?"he ask as your head felt really hot and you could only blush so hard.

"I-I-I forgive you"you stuttered and he chuckle a bit and smile to you.

"Let's go to my house now and I'm gonna do it tonight to make you feel better babe"he said it softly to your ears.

You heart still increasing like crazy and you just agreed what he said and he peck your lips softly.

Oh and by the way,his soft lips is so damn addictive you know ;')

__________________________

Sooooorrrrrrryyyyyy for the slllllllooooowwww update guys,i didn't mean too. I was got distracting writting my other books so do mind checking out 'You're mine,Jagi 2'(Jungkook fanfic). Hope chu like it and sorry for any mistakes grammar or any error or whatever. Don't forget to vote and-----ZzzzzZzzZzZzz

\(-.-\)zzzzzzz.....