Vernon

Dedicated to hyrulewarriors
This is a Boy x Boy. Hope you'll enjoy :)

-

Mason's POV (Male's name)

Vernon brought me to the club because I wants to have a fun time with my boyfriend Vernon and I just wore a simple clothes hoodie and ripped jeans. I notice that Vernon kept on playing his phone when he was at our shared house until now.

I went inside the club and went to find a seat as he sits beside me. He was still on his phone and I already knew that he's been cheating on me but I just kept my mouth shut.

"Excuse me, I'll better go use the bathroom first"I said while rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Mhm"he nod his head without giving me a single glance.

I went to the bathroom as I lock the door and I slid down against the door as I cover my face with my hands.

I cried. I was really crying. My heart was broken into millions of pieces and sunk down to the darkness. It started these past few months ago but I don't want to tell him because I really don't want to lose him.

"Why? Why Vernon? Why do you have to cheat on me? You said you promise me not to cheat and leave me alone right?"I mumble and my lips quiver."but you already did"

My tears streamed down from my face and I cry nonstop. I really don't want to get out from the bathroom and see me like that but who cares, he don't even love me anymore.

When I was out from the bathroom, I saw him sitting with another girl which is my ex, with his arm around her shoulder while whispering something to her ear which makes her giggle.

My heart aches like my heart just being stabbed from the back. My tears flooding my eyes again but I tried hold it. Its time for me to say goodbye and never ever see you again. I slowly walk to the door and quietly exit the club.

I hung my head down while walking to our shared house. When I was arrived, I pack all of my things and I even left him a note that reads,

'I'm happy that you deserved a better relationship than me. Have a good life without me'

But I know he wouldn't even read that note as I went to my parents house and of course my parents already passed away so now I will live alone with the darkness.

However, when I was at home, I slowly went towards the kitchen and open the cupboard. I grab the scissor while pointing the sharp side to my neck.

"Sometimes, Carelessly falling in love is such an idiotic thing to do.... and I feel like I'm giving up on love already. Goodbye Vernon. I will never ever see you again. Have a great life with your new relationship that you really deserved it than I do"I mumble to myself.

I was about to stab myself but a hand stops me from going any further. I turn my direction to the owner of the hand, it's him. He shove the scissor from my ha d and throw it away from across the room.

"What are you trying to do?!"he started to yelled at me loudly.

"What am I going to do?! Don't you see. I'm trying to kill myself from you. You just kept on playing with your stupid phone! I know you don't love me anymore just because you cheat on me for these fucking few months ago! I saw you with my ex earlier at the club! So, please, get out of my way!!"I yelled back while my tears streaming down.

His eyes widen and he looks like he is take aback with my words there. I was about to walked away from him but he caught my wrist and spin me around to face him.

"Please, don't kill yourself okay. I don't want that"He said, more likely a whisper while he hug me.

"YAH!!! Pabo!! I know you don't! And leave me alone!"I shout and I manage to escape from his embrace as I punch his across the face. (A/n: that's what boys do right?)

He falls back as he watch me walk away from him without giving him a single glance and I went outside the house. I went to the tallest building so I could die peacefully.

When I was arrive, I stand by the edge of the building as I stared down, watching the cars moving right and left. I close my eyes first as I exhale my breath and I reopen my eyes and I ready to jump off but again, the familiar voice make me stop.

"Mason!!!"

I turn around to see him again panting really hard with his hands on his knees. I folded my arm looking at him with a death glare.

"What do you want?!"I shouted.

"Please, don't do this!"he shouted back.

"Don't tell me what to do you asshole!"I said."I don't care if I'm dead because you already broke my heart for the nth times!"

I turn around to face down again and Vernon already shouted,"NOOOOOO!!!!"

I was about to jump off the building, I get pulled back and the next thing I know is that I lean into someone's chest and a pair of strong arms wrapped around mines.

I look up to see him smiling at me.

"Yah, Pabo!"I smack his chest.

"Hehehe... you're so cute"he mumble and begin to snuggle his face into the crook of my neck.

"Yah, let me go"I said.

"Never"he muttered and kiss my neck."Please, don't ever do this again alright?"

"You're the one who should"

"Alright"

"Promise?"I let out my pinky to him.

"Promise"

I giggle and hug him back. The last words I heard are,"I love you"

-

This is hard for me to write it because of boy x boy. But, I'm glad I have finished it and sorry if you are waiting too long for your request. I'm just busy.