Dokyeom

You were hand in hand with your boyfriend Seokmin while walking on the streets. You really adore him so much because he is such a sweet guy. He always celebrate your anniversary with him together and today is just a simple day.

He release his hand as he snake his arm around your waist and pull you closer. You turn your head to him as he stole a peck on your lips. You were surprise by that fast movement and you couldn't help yourself but to beam a smile.

"Jagi"he called."Hm?"you hum in a question way.

"There is something I want to show you"he said, stopping his track and put his hand on your shoulder while staring at you in the eyes."What is it?"you ask.

"Close your eyes"he command as you did what he told.

You felt your hand being held and you smile widely. You've been waiting for so long that maybe he might ask you. Its like that the world moving in slow motion. He give you one last peck on the lips as you can sense he was about to open his mouth but someone interrupted him.

"Yo! (Y/N)!!"the voice person said from afar.

You open back your eyes and turn your head where the voice coming from. It was one of your friend from high school but now he's a grown up.

"Oh Jungkook. What are you doing here?"you ask while he was coming towards you.

Seokmin release his hand from your hand and glare at your friend Jungkook. He could only smile brightly as he ruffles your hair all of the sudden and you giggle.

"You know I'm here!"Seokmin said while crossing his arm.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there by the way"Jungkook apologise with that innocent look.

You remember that in high school, he has a crush on you and he all sweet and always protect you from the bullies but sometimes overprotecting. How did you got together with Seokmin? Well, let me tell you.

Flashback

You remember that Jungkook already had a crush on someone that wasn't you and he also change so much because he was too obsessed about the girl he likes.

You felt that you're lonely and no one wants to be your friend. He also didn't protect you from the bullies and everything he done to you. As a single tear came out from your eyes and someone wipe it out.

You turn your head to the side and saw this good-looking boy with the widest smile ever. His smile makes you relax a bit and he was comforting you.

After you calm down, he was hugging you from the side while you both sitting under the big tree. You felt nothing and you don't even care about anything anymore.

"Feeling okay already?"he asked.

"Yeah"you mumble.

"The names Lee Seokmin. You?"

"(Y/N)..."

You didn't even tell him your surname because you were thinking about Jungkook. You had a crush on him too but you were too late to confess to him because he already has one.

"(Y/N)... I need to tell you something"he said."Yeah, go ahead"

"I love you"he said the three special words to you.

End of Flashback

And that's how you were together with Seokmin and he doesn't really like this guy, Jungkook because he broke your heart so much. But why is he here?