Jun

Dedicated to chaminchan
Hope you'll enjoy :)

-

"Minchan wait for me!" Jun yelled.

Minchan ignore him and walk faster. For a girl like her will never ever wait for him cuz she'll know that he will bullied her just like everyday. Weekend is only the best day but don't hope so much. He sometimes come to her house and handed all his homework.

"Can you please stop" he grab her hair and yanked it. She winced in pain. She stopped and face him. Why would this bad boy has a cute face? She thought to herself then shook her head.

"You're the one who supposed to stop all these" she scoffed at him.

"Never" just that one word makes her roll her eyes and continue walking. "Yah wait for me" he grab her hair again and she stopped, already close to tears just because of that pain. She lightly slap him when he let go of her hair but it's more like a tap.

"Was that even a slap?" He smirked, annoyed her more.

"I don't like to hurt people even though they annoyed me or hurt me" she glare at him before walking away again.

"You're too kind..." he walk beside her with that devilish smirk. Minchan just ignore his presents and about to plucked her earphone but he interuppted her.

"That's why I'm going to do this" he put his feet on her feet as she fall. He just laugh and leave her there, cry for mercy.

"He is so annoying" she mess her hair in frustration. She stood up and tidy herself up before continue walking to school. She went to her locker as a splash of expired milk hit her.

"Omg eww...She looks more like a milk slut" the queenka, Worae the whore just laughed as minchan just glare at her and change her clothes.

"I'll get you next time junhui" she muttered to herself. She slammed the door of her classroom and stomped her feet to jun. Everyone keep murmuring about how stinks she was. When jun turn his head to her, she slap on his cheek with full of anger.

"I'm tired of being a kind missy. So stop bullying me you jerk!" She yelled and glare at him for the last time before turn her heels to her seat.

---

"I heard you slap my oppa" worae said as she push minchan to the wall while crossing her arm. Minchan roll her eyes and tsked her.

"How dare you" she was about to slap minchan but someone caught her wrist. "Oppa?"

"You didn't have the right to bully her. And fyi i'm the only one who can bully her. If you dare touch her, i'll hurt you" he warned her and she scoffed then ran away with her gang. Minchan look at him in disbelief.

"Gwenchana?" He said gently while putting his hand on her shoulder and she nodded. This boy can change afterall. Suddenly his hand on her shoulder cupped her cheek and lean in. Her heart rate increase and blood rush to her cheek on what probably he gonna do.

"Detention afterschool for doing PDA. Kids these day" a teacher just said and roll her eyes. They both immediately back away and bow at the teacher.

"So we're going detention.later.together" jun smirked and put his arm around minchan's shoulder.

"You didn't have the right to touch me" she shove his arm away and walk away leaving him behind, smirking alone.

---

"Aish this is so bored" she yelled on the detention room. The teacher isn't even there yet, only jun and her.

"You didn't hear what i've said" jun whine. He's been telling his lame pick up line to her and she kinda annoyed about it so she just ignore him.

"I heard you. It was about why's my name is minchan" she roll her eyes. He was about to speak but she bother him.

"Yet I know the answer. Min means mingyu, chan mean lee chan" she made a annoying face towards him and he just pout.

"Where the heck is that teacher?" she yelled and slammed her book on the table.

"Teacher are now busy. Let's just ditch it come on" he hold her wrist and about to dragged her but she still sits there feeling guilty.

"I don't want to"

"Do you want to stay here for 2 hours without anyone?" He furrowed his eyebrows. Minchan shook her head.

"Then let's go. It's about to rain" he command and dragged her but stop at the entrance of the school. He take out his umbrella from his bag and walk on the rain. The rain was heavy.

Minchan hung her head down cuz she forgot to bring her umbrella. She then sigh and walked towards the rain when she didn't feel raindrops on her head.

"You're going to get sick if you walk on the rain" jun smile sweetly at her.

"Sorry" she mumble

"Don't be. Kaja" he put his arm around her shoulder and they both walk out from that school. She can't help herself but to stare at his face.

"Why did you help me?" She whisper and Jun heard her sweet voice.

"Because... I want to" he wink while popping his tounge out.

"Oh"

The sound of the raindrops are the only things that can be heard. She seems to be feeling comfortable and more safer by his side eventhough he bullied her to death.

"We arrived. Make sure to bring your umbrella" he ruffle her hair. Suddenly he peck her lips and run away.

"Saranghae" he shouted. She touch her lips with the idiot smile as she watch him go until he was out of sight.

"Why am I even fall for him?"She muttered under her breath.

-

Heyyo! Its been so long I haven't update it. Sorrrrryyyyyy I made you wait that long. I'm really sorry. I was on my hiatus because of my exams. Sorry I didn't tell you guys before. I tried to write it fast okay for the others who requested.

And again sorry. (╥_╥)