Wonwoo

Dedicated to zihahsugar
Hope you'll enjoy :)

Ziha and Wonwoo was on a date because today are their anniversary for being a couple for like 2 years. Now they were walking hand in hand to the park.

It was a cold day. Well, obviously it's winter and Ziha was so cold. Wonwoo notice it and dragged her to the nearest bench as they sat on it.

"Are you cold?"Wonwoo ask in concern while tilting his head to side looking at her.

"Y-Yeah..."she reply as she rub her palms together and try to make it warm.

"I told you a already that you should wore a scarf"he sigh before he speaks up.

He pull his scarf to make it longer as he wrapped it around her neck, sharing his scarf to her which making Ziha blush. Wonwoo notice that her cheeks turn tint as he chuckle quietly.

"Aw, what's with that cheeks?"he teasingly said while he chuckle again.

"Shut up!"she said while looking away from him. He suddenly kiss her cheek making her to blush even more.

"You're so cute"he chuckle once again as he pinch her cheeks."So, are you feeling warm already?"he ask as he stood up making her to stand up as well because of the connected scarf. She nod her head."Thank you"she brightly smile.

"No problem Jagi"he return the smile."Do you want to eat something?"he questions her when he was holding her hands.

"Sure. I'm kinda hungry"

Then Wonwoo brought her to a small restaurant as they enter in and sat on a vacant seat for two. He went to order something while she left alone. Out of the blue, she felt the pain through her chest meaning that it's her heart.

She place her palm against her chest trying to endure the pain. She have been having a heart cancer for about 1 year and she didn't tell Wonwoo about this because if she told him, he would be so worry about her. She don't want to make him worry so much but her time isn't going to last long.

She will be gone this midnight but she will try to be strong. When Wonwoo came with foods in his hands, Ziha act like nothing and just look at the food in awe. Wonwoo notice a little but he just shrug it off.

"Uwa~~~ Let's eat!"she spoke up happily while holding her chopsticks.

"Be careful it's hot"he warn her. When she was about to take the meat, Wonwoo block her and pick up one of the meats as blow it to make it less hot and he try to feed her.

"You don't have to oppa"she said looking away with a tint cheeks and pout cutely.

"No, I insist, eat it while I'm still nice"he said it seriously.

She pout once again as she open her mouth and ate the meat. Her eyes turn into a star shape.

"So delicious!!"she squeal and eat it as many as she can.

However, they went out to the amusement park to have fun together since it's their anniversary. They want to their anniversary memorable. After they get their ticket, they went to a lot of games they play and more prize for her.

"Oppa, how about riding that one!"she point out her finger to the roller coaster. It was big and an extreme to ride that one.

"I don't think I can ride that"Wonwoo refuse and tried to walk away but Ziha held his arm tightly."You're just scare hehe come on let's go!"she exclaimed and drag him all the way to there.

When the ride is finally over, she felt a sudden dizziness strike her head also she felt like to vomit and she walk wobbly as Wonwoo held her for support.

"Hey are you okay?"he asked in concern.

Before she could open her mouth to speak with him, she faint. Wonwoo was panicking as he pick her up bridal style and went to the hospital by using a taxi. Then he entered the hospital as the nurse and doctor came to help him with it.

He was so worry. He can't think of anything but negative thoughts lingered in his mind. He was really impatient while he was walking back and forth waiting for the doctor to came out from the room.

Wonwoo look at his wristwatch and it's 10:45 pm. Then he heard the door open as he shot up his head to see the doctor hanging his head down with an indescribable expression.

"Your girlfriend wants to see you"he said in a very low voice but it sounds like a sad voice.

Wonwok rushly went inside the room where Ziha is as he saw her lying on the bed looking so pale and weak. He approaches her slowly and sit on the chair which is beside the bed. He held her cold hand.

"Wonwoo..."she weakly called his name."yeah?"he reply while staring at her beautiful eyes."I want to tell you something"she continue.

"What is it?"he question her."I should have told you this sooner but I was afraid if you leave me that I..."she paused."...have a heart cancer"she continue.

"W-What?"he stuttered and look so disbelief. He squeeze her hand and he is scare if she's gone.

"W-What do you m-mean?"he asked her.

"I've been keeping it for about 1 year and I never told you about it because I don't want to make you worry or maybe you would leave me and I'll be gone this midnight"she answer it slowly.

Wonwoo's eyes already flooded with tears and his heart aches hearing about the truth.

"If you told me this earlier than this, we could have might figure it out of how to heal it"he said."but why won't you tell me? You don't trust me anymore? What was your main reason?"

He was already crying and tears uncontrollably rolled down his cheeks as it keeps coming out from his eyes making Ziha to cry with him.

"No it's not that. I do trust you and I didn't tell you because I want to be with you while having fun and being love with each other but I guess it's too late to save me now Wonwoo"

"No!! I don't accept this! Can't you please just... be strong and fight for it"Wonwoo said as Ziha shook her head.

"No Wonwoo... you don't understand. It won't help. The doctor says that I'll be gone this midnight"

Ziha look at the wall clock that has been hanging on the wall that she only have 10 minutes before she is gone.

"I only have 10 minutes left before I die"she told him as she smile"Why a-are you s-smiling?"he quizzed confuse but he was still crying."I want you to find someone who is better than me and live happily together. I will be there watching you from above. If you do that, I'll be happy and proud of you and don't forgot that I will always love you"

After she ended her sentence, her eyes slowly close shut as Wonwoo's eyes widen that she might be dead or... not.

"Jagi?"his voice was shaking."Jagi please not now"he said while shaking her lifeless body and his tears are dropping down from his face one by one."Jagi~ p-please.... I still n-need you"he cried hardly as his legs begin to weaken and he held her hands tightly.

"I don't know if you're in heaven already or not but I hope you cane hear this that I want you to promise me that you'll be happy and giving me some sign that you're happy alright"he said his last sentence and he keep on crying and crying for her.

OH MY GAWD! SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY LATE UPDATE!! I KNOW I KEEP ON TELLING YOU THAT BUT I'M REALLY SORRY. SCHOOL IS BOTHERING ME SO MUCH ALSO HOMEWORKS. I THINK I'LL BE UPDATING ANOTHER REQUEST TOMMOROW. JUST DON'T BE SAD GUYS. I MISS Y'ALL ;-;